1/6 Sideshow - MARVEL: The Punisher Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep the headsculpt gives Frank the look having been through war and experience that the character should have. He is no pretty boy and should look tough as nails. Happy with the headsculpt. Reminds of Mike Zecks art on The Punisher

The weathering and dirt on his face is just for product shots, the actual product will be clean.

I'm thinking of getting one of those weapon racks to make him a little armory. Either that or display him next to Dredd... They'd look pretty cool together.

They really should have gone full tactical like the war zone movie or made a trench coat version. I personally don't have an interest in a classic comic version, I already have some statues for that and the idea of a modern punisher having white gloves and boots is ridiculous. I like this sculpt a lot tho, I just wish it would have been on a trench coat version like this.

image.jpg

I'll probably get this anyway to update my Marvel Studios 12inch Punisher, but like others here, I don't understand the inconsistency. Either have white gloves/boots/skull, or black gloves/boots,faded skull. To me it's pretty simple. A bright skull, and white harnesses and straps would have made this a definite must-buy for me.
But I'll still probably get it anyway, and try to brighten up the skull myself...

:clap nice set up joefan I really like the racks and background they fit the war zone figure nicely. I have a punisher armory thread on here for my customized saves figure, I love a good diorama display for the punisher, nice job!

:clap nice set up joefan I really like the racks and background they fit the war zone figure nicely. I have a punisher armory thread on here for my customized saves figure, I love a good diorama display for the punisher, nice job!

Thanks xenowolf...:)...I thought the Bruce Lee backdrop made a decent underground sewer kinda feel...

I wish they'd have made the skull a bit whiter to match the gloves and boots. I'm holding out hope they will before this goes up for preorder. I'll be purchasing either way though and displaying him next to my DAM toys Revenger figure.

Expensive head sculpt.

I guess he wears those boots to divert his enemies' attention away from his crop-top armour.

I realize it's a Disney thing, but I would have preferred less stylized pistols/rifle. I'm not an expert on that sort of thing, but those don't look like they are based on real weapons... Guess I'll have to buy one of those 1/6 weapons kits...

Back