1/6 Scale Tardis, Tennant, Smith (see page 18 for kit!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Scale Tardis, David Tennant Version (Done! Photos Added)

I am working on a Matt Smith version now. It should be done within 1 week.

Then probably Tom Baker's.

Depends on which season I think. He had 3 different Tardis interiors. One I know had circle shapes in the walls that lit up. The all wood one had specific overhead lighting.

Depends on which season I think. He had 3 different Tardis interiors. One I know had circle shapes in the walls that lit up. The all wood one had specific overhead lighting.

Is is visible from the outside, from the Police Box signs or windows?

Looks stunning! I hope you can offer us unassembled kit of it :)

In Pyramids Of Mars there is a scene where to windows are lit up from the inside and you see a silhouette of possibly Tom's head move but in the commentary they remarked that it was a mistake as they didn't usually do it for the very reason of silhouettes being seen,

In Pyramids Of Mars there is a scene where to windows are lit up from the inside and you see a silhouette of possibly Tom's head move but in the commentary they remarked that it was a mistake as they didn't usually do it for the very reason of silhouettes being seen,

Yeah, I watched some Tom Baker on Netflix last night. I haven't seen him much since the 80's. No lights.

I have Matt Smith's Tardis about 75% done. I have to work on a lantern. I will throw up a progress photo at some point this weekend.

Great job on the tardis looks nice with the weathering:)

Re: 1/6 Scale Tardis, David Tennant & Matt Smith's

Getting there on Matt Smith's.

tardis22.jpg

tardis23.jpg

tardis21.jpg

Re: 1/6 Scale Tardis, Tennant, Smith & Baker!!

WOW! You are off the chart with these! I hit a point on mine and got stuck last year. Need to finish the roof. lantern, window details, police signs and door hardware. Any tips on where to get the hardware? GREAT work and thanks for the motivation to finish my Tennant Tardis.

WOW! :bow

I was going to ask about what to do for the lantern and door handle as that is where I am upto at the moment besides thickening the corners up a bit more and giving a test base coat. Also need to sort out the window frames.

WOW! You are off the chart with these! I hit a point on mine and got stuck last year. Need to finish the roof. lantern, window details, police signs and door hardware. Any tips on where to get the hardware? GREAT work and thanks for the motivation to finish my Tennant Tardis.

WOW! :bow

Thank you :)

I buy the hinges at Home Depot. The ones I use are made by Schlage, and they are called "Middle Hinges." The part number on the back of the package is C9011B3.

I was going to ask about what to do for the lantern and door handle as that is where I am upto at the moment besides thickening the corners up a bit more and giving a test base coat. Also need to sort out the window frames.

This is a picture of the Tennant Tardis lantern, I found this quick, it's not the best shot.

Matt Smith's and Tom Bakers are different lanterns, I am working on Matt Smith's now.

lanterntardis.jpg

This is the mine that I scratch build from many different parts.

mylantern1.jpg

This is mine with the power on.

mytardislanternlight.jpg

Back