1:6 Scale STAP w/ Battle Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First post i love this thing!!!! gonna see if my customizer guy can make 1 of the two i have the blue one.

just got mine, i have it in detolf, ill post pics once i get a good pose with it

here are some pictures before i head out for work:

IMG_1709_zps3d890df0.jpg

IMG_1708_zps3d7726c4.jpg

Jedi won't work well, the magnetic feet are what keeps them on it

OH well there go's that idea still a very cool piece congrats ,nice set up and pic's sir.........

Is the deco of this Droïd the same as the ones released in the 2-Pack or are there noticeable differences?

Is the deco of this Droïd the same as the ones released in the 2-Pack or are there noticeable differences?

Look at my pictures. Not the same, it shows ware from flying. Also the backpack numbers are no the same as the two packs.

i was tempted to try the tcw version of anakin on this..oh well.looks awesome in.the pics.cant wait to get mine.if they can do this they can do neyos speeder

Look at my pictures. Not the same, it shows ware from flying. Also the backpack numbers are no the same as the two packs.

hard to tell from the pics. Appreciate confirmation that decos are specific.

Rook! Where's the picture? :)

Anyway...the STAP flew into my house today....just a quick shot here...

STAP-BD-02.gif

First impressions...pretty cool!

Lighter than I expected...wish it was packed better...those who are getting this, use care in removing the vehicle as to not bend/break the foot petals or handle bars. One of the guns is slightly out of alignment on this one...but not enough to make me send it back.

The stand isn't quite as overdone looking "in person" and the "tilt" feature works really well.

Lots of little moving parts...the pedals, the handle bars, the gun turrent...all well-engineered and look great.

The deco is alright...not as plastic-y as some pics have made it appear to be. All-n-all, a cool piece....looking forward to snapping some shots outside with this set.

The battle droid is very good too....many of the little "issues" that were on the ones in the 2-pack are gone here. The neck/head moves into position much more easily, all of the articulation points work well and stay in position and most notably, the back pack snaps and stays in place quite well.

Glad I picked this up...it's a pretty distinctive looking set....

Back