1:6 Scale STAP w/ Battle Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just about to post this. Maybe he did not know you can pull it out?

Pulling the neck all of the way out can be a bit of a disquieting experience. Made me nervous my first time. Let's gently encourage instead of berating, shall we?

Pulling the neck all of the way out can be a bit of a disquieting experience. Made me nervous my first time. Let's gently encourage instead of berating, shall we?

He just has to hold the body near the top with one hand. Then with the other hand grab the head so soft giving it a little pull. Till it pops up. He needs to take it easy. It will get longer than it will make pop sound. And there you go. So far I did it 25 times. I hope to do it 26 very soon.

He just has to hold the body near the top with one hand. Then with the other hand grab the head so soft giving it a little pull. Till it pops up. He needs to take it easy. It will get longer than it will make pop sound. And there you go. So far I did it 25 times. I hope to do it 26 very soon.

Oooooo, jealous. :) I've only got seven.

Dude pull his neck all the way out. :slap

Ha....ha.....:lolwell, BD has back to the box already while i am enjoying rest of my collection lately like samuria pred., dx luke, mgs snake & dx t-800.......guess my hand is too full not to bother much about this little thing. Anyway thanks for the note:wink1:

Quick question just to see if I am crazy. How many battle droids is to many battle droids? I have 5 battle droids so far with a s.t.a.p. and battle droid commander on the way does this sound like to many. Plus if I can get a good deal I would like to pick up another 4 for when someday grevious gets released.

Quick question just to see if I am crazy. How many battle droids is to many battle droids? I have 5 battle droids so far with a s.t.a.p. and battle droid commander on the way does this sound like to many. Plus if I can get a good deal I would like to pick up another 4 for when someday grevious gets released.

I'd say that's an entirely subjective call, depending on budget, space, taste - but, I think wanting a mini army of battle droids for a display is understandable. I'd hold off on getting those extra 4 until Grievous gets released (whenever that may be), because I think SS will be releasing the red security BDs to roughly coincide with him, and that would make a killer display...though what would be even better is if SS decide to produce his Magnaguards! :lecture

I'd say that's an entirely subjective call, depending on budget, space, taste - but, I think wanting a mini army of battle droids for a display is understandable. I'd hold off on getting those extra 4 until Grievous gets released (whenever that may be), because I think SS will be releasing the red security BDs to roughly coincide with him, and that would make a killer display...though what would be even better is if SS decide to produce his Magnaguards! :lecture

Yep just throwing it out their and hopefully if SSC allows it I would like Greivous, 2 magnaguards, 1 droideka, 2 super battledroids, 2-4 security droids, droid commander, 2 S.T.A.P., 1 AAT with commander, and 6-10 battledroids. (commandos would be cool and they would fill a void that my wallet will surely feel to)

Sounds like alot but I feel the sepratist droids didn't get a good showing in the PT (for obvious reason I will not go into) and would like to army build them a little. Already have an ideal for how to display them all and a spot all picked out. Hopefully someday SSC allows my dreams to actually come true and really does produce a AAT but that seems highly unlikely due to the shortcomings of vehicle/environment sales.

Agreed. While I totally understand the mega crack urge to grab about 10 of these, SS has already shown the red ones and I believe the blue shoulder ones as well, so when you add it up in the end, if you are like me and get two of each, then you'll be at 10 really soon by the time they finish all the ranks, variations, and colors. I just wish SS would start a club or something where if you army build, you get a discount for committing to say, 4 of each stormtrooper, or BD, or what have you. I think that would be friggin cool.

An AAT? Wow, and I thought SS was being ambitious with the Dewback and the hinted-at Landspeeder...I can't see how they could do an AAT and kept it cost effective. It would be like the situation HT got into with "The Dark Knight Returns" and the BAT. I like the rest of that list you have, but again, I think the droideka would require so much engineering for such a specific droid (that they really can't reuse for future releases), that SSC wouldn't bite. As someone who watches the CW series, I could see potential repaints for the BD and super BD figures - would also love some of those slick commando droids!

An AAT? Wow, and I thought SS was being ambitious with the Dewback and the hinted-at Landspeeder...I can't see how they could do an AAT and kept it cost effective. It would be like the situation HT got into with "The Dark Knight Returns" and the BAT. I like the rest of that list you have, but again, I think the droideka would require so much engineering for such a specific droid (that they really can't reuse for future releases), that SSC wouldn't bite. As someone who watches the CW series, I could see potential repaints for the BD and super BD figures - would also love some of those slick commando droids!

Ya the AAT and droideka are dreams and will most likely make my own at some point.

Agreed. While I totally understand the mega crack urge to grab about 10 of these, SS has already shown the red ones and I believe the blue shoulder ones as well, so when you add it up in the end, if you are like me and get two of each, then you'll be at 10 really soon by the time they finish all the ranks, variations, and colors. I just wish SS would start a club or something where if you army build, you get a discount for committing to say, 4 of each stormtrooper, or BD, or what have you. I think that would be friggin cool.

A club would be awsome or just some kind of double rewards point system for returning verified customers that make bulk purchases of a certain figure.

[ame]https://youtu.be/jyoKTuSbcvE[/ame]

Cool review.
On a different note,did anyone order the OOM-9 Battle Droid Commander?
He was due out in November,just wondering if he shipped yet.

I picked a number of them for $ 775(I think? I have to look it up) 12*2=24, the stap and soon oom9.

Being that I am building my evil empire. I can use all I can get.

Don't ask how many 3.75 I have :horror

I hope Santa Claus:santa will get this for me for Christmas!
I've been a good boy all year!
:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Me, I have been very bad this year. So I arm Santa sith Yoda with some super cool weapons. He and his order 66 clones (unlike the crazy 88., there are 66 of them) iving in on their tumbler's (ya wrong movie). Took over the North Pole, just to be super safe the South Pole also. Sith Santa Yoda Claus was super happy with me. I am now on the good list for life.

Back