1:6 Scale STAP w/ Battle Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$175!!! Good lord! That means the STAP is $115 by itself? Dang, looks like I'll be going by the Original plan. Hello, AMT STAP!

I don't mind the price. And I am hopeful with the verbiage "poseable vehicle". Sounds like this will not be a polystone statue...possibly. I will be giving it a chance.

No way it's polystone. If it was it'd be way too heavy. Plus, they'd charge $200 for the STAP alone.

Sorry, but even $115 is way too much for a STAP.

I think the price is fair... but since I'm not a fan of the vehicle it will be a pass. I hope the Speederbike looks this nice and is only $115 :pray:

I think the price is fair... but since I'm not a fan of the vehicle it will be a pass. I hope the Speederbike looks this nice and is only $115 :pray:

I am thinking that this will not be likely. If the S.T.A.P. is 115.00...I am guessing that will put the Speeder Bike at 200.00...more or less.

I'm on a holding pattern here. Its definately too expensive unless is turns out that its made of really high quality materials. If its plastic $175 is much too much. I was thinking $140.

Looks great. But I'm passing. OT only now with a couple of noticeable exceptions. Too much else to spend money on. Kids. House. Etc

Not planning to get this at this price point. If they put a commander droid or even a security/pilot I might bite, but I've never been a big fan of the STAP.

Ordered...price is a bit high but not unreasonable.

pushover! :rotfl
s0105150_sc7

It's a absolutely going to be plastic.

And if anyone thinks $115 is a good price for just a plastic STAP and stand I'm going to assume it's Stockholm Syndrome talking. :lol

Back