1:6 Scale SSC Clone Commander (ComicCon Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always love your pics JB! Looks like a great figure. I don't personally collect any of the Phase I Clones, but this one definitely turned out nice.

Thank you!

Yes, it's another fine clone from Sideshow....

AOTC-CLONETROOPER-CMDR-10.jpg

Legs and feet are a little weak on this one, but it still looks good on display.

Can't wait for Bly now!

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to Bly as well and it seems we should have him sooner than later.

Great shots JB! Gotta get to work on mine. Still so much to get done from Comic-Con now that I'm back.

Thanks, everyone! Yeah...the lighting just worked here for me...really highlights how great the detailing is on these guys...

Now we're up to four Phase I Troopers...
PHASE-I-CLONETROOPERS.jpg

Got a "newbie" question for the Sideshow Star Wars 'Vets'. I received my clone and he has a duplicate hand, and is missing one of his hands. Does Sideshow just send out the replacement, or is he going back?

I would hate to have to send him back, I live in Canada, and we have bonded...

Got a "newbie" question for the Sideshow Star Wars 'Vets'. I received my clone and he has a duplicate hand, and is missing one of his hands. Does Sideshow just send out the replacement, or is he going back?

I would hate to have to send him back, I live in Canada, and we have bonded...

Drop Sideshow customer service an email. They will likely make things right without having to send the whole figure back. I have had nothing but great experiences with Sideshow customer service when I've received a figure with issues.

Nayo

Back