1:6 Scale SSC Clone Commander (ComicCon Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My retailer (overseas) won't get it until october. By then, i'm affraid i may have changed my mind on this one so i can save cash for the SDCC reveals.

YAY....got the shipping notice last night....will be arriving tomorrow!

Man FED EX is fast...from California to Ottawa Canada in two days!

Off topic, but what a great city! Recently spent a couple of days up there vacationing with the family. Plan to head back to Ottawa again next summer!

No pics yet? Hmm, ok. I guess it's to be expected with all of the other mind-blowing news from today. He is an awesome figure, sorry for the crappy phone pics.

5959852092_44c8d8ecbf_b.jpg

5959290367_af007bddcb_b.jpg

Street Fighter II Chun-Li pose.

5959852178_404627a52b.jpg

Nice pics!! Mine should be waiting for me when I get home. Hopefully he doesn't melt...supposed to hit 120 today with the heat index. :gah:

Mine will be here soon, very excited. You guys are having that kind of heat where you live, I'm in Portland Oregon and it's 65 with overcast. Our summer has been nothing but rain and clouds.

Nice pics!! Mine should be waiting for me when I get home. Hopefully he doesn't melt...supposed to hit 120 today with the heat index. :gah:

Yeah it's hotter than hell here in AZ, I had to snatch my figures from the UPS guy so he would sweat on him. :lol

Mine will be here soon, very excited. You guys are having that kind of heat where you live, I'm in Portland Oregon and it's 65 with overcast. Our summer has been nothing but rain and clouds.

:(

I'd rather have your summer.

This.

Just curious, if he is the clone "commander", is that means his ranking is higher than Captain Rex?

Quick shot of mine...don't mind the cocktail in the background. Not 100% sold on this pose...need to play around a bit more.

5961659177_02207045af.jpg

Anyone have a shot of this with the Sarge? I'm interested in seeing how stark the difference in coloring is since it wasn't immediately recognizable from SSC's promos.

Back