1:6 Scale SSC Clone Commander (ComicCon Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this today, but am totally bummed out that there are 3 paint bubbles dead centre on his visor. :slap

Bit the bullet and finally bought one of these Clones. I love it. I'm already waitlisted on the Green, Ordered the Red and scouring the net for a Blue.

9c44b5f7.jpg

No problem. With time my young padawan :lol I like setup of the photos and the style you used.

It's addicting, I already went and found a deal on the Sergeant so that's on the way and am looking for a Lieutenant still.

It's addicting, I already went and found a deal on the Sergeant so that's on the way and am looking for a Lieutenant still.

A similar thing happened to me, I got Cody and was so impressed by the quality of the new body suits and bodies that I went on a bit of a spree. Sadly, my order for the Blue got cancelled... he was in stock on a 2nd chance, but evidently sold out even though I had a confirmed order :lecture

Sucks too since I got the Yellow for $20 off using a Sideshow discount code and I was going to get the Blue for free with RP :cuss

This was my second Sideshow item. The first one was the Alien Anthology Egg Set on Blu-ray, which came with a gift card that let me acquire this awesome clone at a great price. :yess:

Snapshot_20120117.jpg

Back