1:6 Scale Sideshow Old Ben Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Hello there. Come here my little friend."

:rotfl

Definitely the winner. You really need the last part too...

Hello there. Come here my little friend. Don't be afraid.

Bennude4-1.jpg

Another Kitchen Classic from WG, you never fail us Bro. :D

Don't know if I want to see a Wor gif of that pose though. :rotfl

Dave Myatt tells no tales...from Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alec_Guiness

In his biography Alec Guinness: The Unknown, Garry O'Connor reveals that Guinness was arrested and fined 10 guineas for a homosexual act in a public lavatory in Liverpool in 1946. Guinness avoided publicity by giving his name as Herbert Pocket to both police and court. The name Herbert Pocket was taken from the character in Charles Dickens' Great Expectations that Guinness had played on stage in 1939 and was also about to play in the film adaptation. The incident did not become public knowledge until April 2001, eight months after his death.

:lol

That occured to me after. It's too dark now for a reshoot, but here's a couple others...

Bennude4.jpg

Holiday Style...

Bennude5.jpg

Peek-a-boo!

Bennude4-1.jpg

For those who doubt the poseability of this figure, look at that!

:D

My eyes, my eyes. Disturbing, innappropriate, troubling...

...everything we've come to expect from Wor-Gar's kitchen. Glad to see you're enjoying Old Ben.

My eyes, my eyes. Disturbing, innappropriate, troubling...

...everything we've come to expect from Wor-Gar's kitchen. Glad to see you're enjoying Old Ben.

Ben's awesome. Hope I put a smile on some faces. And, joking aside, he is very poseable.

It's amazing how well his expression works for the peek-a-boo shot. It's definitely a Hello there moment. For some reason though, I now find the little pumpkin hilarious.

It's amazing how well his expression works for the peek-a-boo shot. It's definitely a Hello there moment. For some reason though, I now find the little pumpkin hilarious.

That's what I dig most from the pictures. Angle and light can provide a great versatility of expression on a face carved in a generic expression. The mark of a great sculpt to me. Some look like who they should, but the expression is limiting. Andy and Trev have a gift for giving life to their sculpts and not just replicating likeness.

Ahh... classic work WG! I'm glad to see that such a fine figure could inspire a level of nudie kitchen artistry :rock

I have this horrific vision that one day there will be a nude shot of Old Ben, Palpatine and Gandalf on the counter.

Back