1:6 Scale Sideshow Old Ben Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pix brings the pain! A true Kurganly response :rock

Although I prefer the Shaw, your custom Anakin is a truly awesome figure!

Sorry man. While Lucas was having his way with your rectum I was the guy selling tickets. :monkey3

But yeah, Hayden is awesome at the end. I am so glad that old guy is gone. I couldn't stand it when I was 9.

It ties it all together.

Even so, is there anything more impotent than someone who spends time posting about their discontent with the Star Wars movies in an internet forum created to discuss upcoming Star Wars collectibles? :monkey3:monkey3

watched jedi last night. it was very possible to put hayden in the parts with vader's mask off replacing that old guy. wonder why lucas didn't explore that option..yet. :lol

btw, has anyone received their old ben 1/6? got a notice of cc charge 16 days ago. card has not been charged and ben has not been shipped. :(

I was going to wait on this one but after seeing pics, I bit the bullet and ordered on from Bob. Can't wait to add what looks like the best looking 12" figure to date to my collection.

watched jedi last night. it was very possible to put hayden in the parts with vader's mask off replacing that old guy. wonder why lucas didn't explore that option..yet. :lol

btw, has anyone received their old ben 1/6? got a notice of cc charge 16 days ago. card has not been charged and ben has not been shipped. :(

Some of us got ours already. Pics were posted a few pages back if you want to see how great he looks. Here are a couple I posted earlier...

P1010010.jpg

P1010003.jpg

I just got mine late last night and I can't say more good things about it.....its not even with the rest of my collection but spotlighted on my desk next to my PC. Without a doubt THE BEST STAR WARS FIGURE TO DATE. Everything was done to perfection. Just a couple of pics to add on how I decided to pose him but I will say this....it'll be hard to beat by the next releases.

christmas2007307hh9.jpg

christmas2007308fz5.jpg

christmas2007312ue2.jpg

I just got mine late last night and I can't say more good things about it.....its not even with the rest of my collection but spotlighted on my desk next to my PC. Without a doubt THE BEST STAR WARS FIGURE TO DATE. Everything was done to perfection. Just a couple of pics to add on how I decided to pose him but I will say this....it'll be hard to beat.

christmas2007307hh9.jpg

christmas2007308fz5.jpg

christmas2007312ue2.jpg

I like how your Old Ben is waving to the crowds, the cheering 1/6 scale unwashed masses that are appluading his status as Best SW Figure Ever!

"Thank you..... thank you..... you're too kind..... no, sir, YOU are the Man....."

That looks awesome, Mike!

How fast would you say 12" SS ANH Vader will sell out once they PPO him to stand along side this incredible figure..?

Back