1:6 Scale Sideshow Old Ben Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah maufan's pics rock. everytime i see 'em i wanna go and repose my old ben. i got all my figs packed up cuz im getting ready to move next week but old ben is still out. the only figure i have out of the package right now in fact. i figure ill keep him out until im just about to leave and then into the box with him. maybe he'll ride shutgun in my truck.:lol

I did the same thing with my ALIENS marines. I just stood them all up inside a large carboard box to make the very brief move...next door! I'm displaying them again above my computer now. :D

im only moving across town. i thought of keeping my figures in a box so i wouldnt lose the poses but i think ill repose em different anyway. i need a change.

Nice JB. Hopefully you can answer this for me, I notice someone on RS did shots of Ben with Ponda Baba and had his arm off, is his arm removeable on that 12" figure?

Indeed I was a bit surprised to see that feature, I always thought the Vader with removeable hand was a step up for them, but it seems they came up with some good ideas throughout. If Sideshow makes him, they should employ the same method from Anakin.

Last batch for today, get 'em while they're hot, served with a nice glass of cold blue milk :D

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

Wow, compared to the SS Ben, Ponda Babba looks pretty cheap.

The way the sides on the sleeves were done are more accurate and it blends with the jacket better than what SS did on CIV Luke. Hope they get it right for Ponda instead of making it look glued on.

Good job on those last few! The earlier ones didn't seem like they blended as well as these as far as lighting goes. These are far more spot on.

And now for something completely different. Ben is a dick when it comes to sports.

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

Good job on those last few! The earlier ones didn't seem like they blended as well as these as far as lighting goes. These are far more spot on.

And now for something completely different. Ben is a dick when it comes to sports.

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:monkey3

So I finally have my Ben out and displayed and I was struck by how eerie he is. He really does look "alive". I plan on futzing the outfit and padding him out when I get some time but right now I think Ben is the benchmark of the line.

So I finally have my Ben out and displayed and I was struck by how eerie he is. He really does look "alive". I plan on futzing the outfit and padding him out when I get some time but right now I think Ben is the benchmark of the line.

Ben is alive! When your not looking he walks around and twirls his lightsaber!:lol

Back