1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still love this head though...

review_ssbossk_1.jpg

I passed on that one because to me that's just a generic Trandoshan or whatever and not Bossk. Bossk has orange eyes and no eyelids.

I passed on that one because to me that's just a generic Trandoshan or whatever and not Bossk. Bossk has orange eyes and no eyelids.

I think back then we all decided that his eyelids simply cover the orange part of his eyes. Justification. Yes.

Be ashamed to judge Bossk on a few seconds of screen time and limit his possibilities to just that. What if someone saw a picture of you crying and for all eternity they insisted that Khev could only cry to be truly accurate.

I think back then we all decided that his eyelids simply cover the orange part of his eyes. Justification. Yes.

Be ashamed to judge Bossk on a few seconds of screen time and limit his possibilities to just that. What if someone saw a picture of you crying and for all eternity they insisted that Khev could only cry to be truly accurate.

:rotfl

Yeah I'm sure in the heat of battle his eyes change color and he grows lids. :lol

Inarticulate latex mask FTW.

the new Bossk has somewhat of a Clone Wars (series) vibe... the original appears to be more TESB accurate...

I remember those days, when you got an entire exclusive head or base added to a $170 figure. Ahhh the days when George loved his fans and Disney only had a mouse to sell.

the new Bossk has somewhat of a Clone Wars (series) vibe... the original appears to be more TESB accurate...

That's funny because I remember quite a bit of crying about how the original was too "CW-esque":lol

But on a serious note, is his yellow jumpsuit a different different shade with this release?

This one looks way more like what we saw in ESB. I've got so many bounty hunters on PO. :)

The new tone is accurate and ok. The new sculpt with red eyes is accurate and ugly as hell. I stick with my original.

I mean the odds the next release will be a Tusken Raider...with less extras that is limited to 2000 pieces is a pretty good bet right? lol ridiculous

i don't understand the almost a year wait? I remember repaints (basically what this is) used to come out within a few months of PO.

I had the opportunity to purchase the old Bossk for $170 many time and passed because It did not look/feel like the Bossk I grew up with. The EX head was nothing to me as it was Expanded. This new sculpt is much more to my taste. The thing that bothers me the most are the stands. It so plain, not even the effort to print STAR WARS on them

Back