1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol...I've only had 14 beers.

image.jpeg

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if the new color scheme is to stop people waiting for parted out heads...

:lol someone sounds angry... They have been re-releasing bounty hunters, it makes sense Bossk would be one of them too... BUT, I waited because I didn't want to pay as much as the person was asking. What do you care what I do anyway? If the first is fine, good for you... I never got it and I like the new one better. Of all the things...

Nah I'm not angry, buy whatever you like, I didn't realise they showed a proto Bossk head a few months back to confirm it was being made again, I see why you'd wait. I apologize.
'Of all things' meant I thought Sideshow would make new unreleased figures, instead of going back to previous ones.

I prefer the version 2. Looks more like ESB. Perfect? No. But to me better.

Yeah, I thought the V.1 redesigned Bossk heads were kind of cool, but it's great they've also taken a shot at ESB screen Bossk - even if, yeah it's not quite perfect. The eyes not being red would be a good start.

I used to own the original SS Bossk. I really liked that figure and I regretted selling him. I like this version better tho, so no more regret.
To me this new sculpt and paint app looks much more like what I saw in ESB.

although this does look good, cant help wishing ss hadnt re-released all the bounty hunters. would love hot toys to have had a chance at doing them.

SSC is doing just fine with aliens and robots. No need for HT to take over.

SS better be revealing Dengar at SDCC. If not whats the point of rereleases!! Its kind of like releasing all the prequel Jedi Masters and not the horn Sassi Tinn. I had them all waiting for this Jedi when years went by and he never came I sold them all and bought one Hot Toys DX!! :wink1:

Back