1:6 scale "Out-A-Time Kid" headsculpt. **now available**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 "Out-A-Time Kid" headsculpt

Hey Scott, let me know if you got my PM :)

Courtesy of Devil...thanks man, you're awesome!

mcflycustom.jpg

Oh, I want this!!!!!!! Trev you've got an email man!:hi5:

If you don't mind me asking Trev, have you any other characters in mind that you plan to sculpt after Marty?

Trev, you and I spoke about this a couple years ago. So amazing to see it finally happening. I am in, in, IN!!! :rock

Calcifer- I'm working on Christopher Lloyd at the moment, to complete the BTTF set. I'm almost finished with my Firefly series, and after that I do have a lot of characters I've been wanting to do...probably not ones that a lot of folks would want, but I still want to sculpt them for fun. :)

Here are some size comparisons for anyone worried about size, compared to some of my other work and the standard Hot Toys TrueType head.
compare.JPG

compare001.JPG

compare002.JPG

It's genuinely appreciated, thank you guys,

I've been playing around with the hair sculpt a bit after getting my initial molds made. I think I'll release a couple versions if anyone wants to do Part 2 and Part 3 looks. I'll try to get a hat made as well. I know these aren't easy customs, though.

Trev

I've been playing around with the hair sculpt a bit after getting my initial molds made. I think I'll release a couple versions if anyone wants to do Part 2 and Part 3 looks. I'll try to get a hat made as well. I know these aren't easy customs, though.

Trev

I thought you were gonna wait on these options? :rotfl
I guess the buzz is too exciting huh? :yess:

Calcifer- I'm working on Christopher Lloyd at the moment, to complete the BTTF set. I'm almost finished with my Firefly series, and after that I do have a lot of characters I've been wanting to do...probably not ones that a lot of folks would want, but I still want to sculpt them for fun. :)

Here are some size comparisons for anyone worried about size, compared to some of my other work and the standard Hot Toys TrueType head.
compare.JPG

compare001.JPG

compare002.JPG
Oh my gosh man! You are such an inspiration to me Trev, I am so glad we met a few years back, do you still have the waxer? or have you upgraded? Anyway, silly question, do you think your likeness skills have anything to do with your drawing skills? I've always believed there's a connection there.... thanks for the big chunk of humble pie!:clap

short round- yeah, it is all a bit exciting. The thing that triggered it, though, was the way the hair of my original sculpt got damaged after molding....so just like Doc Brown and his "Do not open until 1985" letter....I figured, what the hell?! (I'm nothing if not indecisive. :))

Erick- Man, I'm still grateful to you for giving me my very first jobs in this biz. You're a great guy, and I appreciate all the help you gave me back in the day. I STILL use the Ultra Waxer. I've had to replace the stylus, but other than that, the thing's solid as a rock. I owe you one for getting me into wax...I haven't looked back since!
As far as likeness work...I'm sure years of drawing helped. Sculpting a face is quite similar to drawing a face...you have to get the geometry of it right for it to feel like the person. :)

Still can't get over how good this looks. Any chance that you'll sculpt the self lacing nike shoes from part 2?

Trev

Oh thats excellent, consider doing a Frank Bannister from The Frighteners?? Pretty please?

View attachment 39339

Back