1/6 scale Landspeeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To say I can't wait to see it is an understatement. Still the coolest SW project to come along in years.:clap

Busy weekend in the J-Cave, I don't think the Speeder is far off now.
Just a few small details still needed and that wind screen / shield which I just can't get to look right yet.
I'm hoping to start the mould making process in the next couple of weeks :yess:

Image 44.jpg

Image 45.jpg

Image 46.jpg

Image 47.jpg

I'm sure all of these are spoken for, but feel free to email me to double check I've got your name on the list.
[email protected]

Jas

Busy weekend in the J-Cave, I don't think the Speeder is far off now.
Just a few small details still needed and that wind screen / shield which I just can't get to look right yet.
I'm hoping to start the mould making process in the next couple of weeks :yess:

View attachment 438979

View attachment 438980

View attachment 438981

View attachment 438983

I'm sure all of these are spoken for, but feel free to email me to double check I've got your name on the list.
[email protected]

Jas

I didn't realize there was already a list at this point - was it posted anywhere on here? Do we e-mail to get on that list, or is the list already full and its more about checking whether you're on it? Was there ever a price posted or do you e-mail to see that?

Bummer - I thought this was a thread tracking development of the project, then it would be put up for "pre order" once it was getting close. Hopefully haven't missed out.

I didn't realize there was already a list at this point - was it posted anywhere on here? Do we e-mail to get on that list, or is the list already full and its more about checking whether you're on it? Was there ever a price posted or do you e-mail to see that?

Bummer - I thought this was a thread tracking development of the project, then it would be put up for "pre order" once it was getting close. Hopefully haven't missed out.

PM sent buddy.
Don't worry, you're firmly on "the list"

PS....Once this Speeder and the other amazing 1:6th & 1:12 (black edition) builds are complete, you won't believe what SW build I have planned.....which is already in early development.

Jas

PM sent buddy.

PS....Once this Speeder and the other amazing 1:6th & 1:12 (black edition) builds are complete, you won't believe what SW build I have planned.....which is already in early development.

Jas

:yess::yess::yess:

How am I just seeing this for the first time.... that looks fantastic. I'm sure I'd be too far down on the buy list so I'll just admire it from afar.

PM sent buddy.

Jas

Emailed and PM'd multiple times since the very beginning, but just want to make sure I'm 100% on the list for this sucker!

Back