1:6 scale Gonk kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait! Looking forward to Pete getting his hands on these suckers!

Looking awesome guys. Definitely up for one still. Will go for a painted one depending on price. If too expensive will go for an unpainted one and give it a go myself!!

The dedication and attention to detail is inspiring. :)

More accurate than the Hot Toys version, and the only power droid collectible that has ever gotten the side details correct - e.g. the "bumps" on the side turned out to be WWII British ship hallway lamp bases so the details (which they fudged on the HT version) are finally exactly as they were onscreen.:lecture:yess:

So for the Gonk experts, Rusty/Scratchbuilder are doing the Sandcrawler Gonk, which is the Hot Toys one, but more accurate. But the Hot Toys is claiming to be "EG-6", which is the blue Lars Homestead Gonk, correct? But EG-6 really looks nothing like either (the radars, bits around the white stripe, no inlaid panel on the front). So there no version of the Lars one out there, or am I missing something? (which is entirely possible)

Good time to get these cranking - Power Droids are in the air!:yess::lol

hp_gonk_package.jpg

Gonks are about ready to move forward! We'll be offering unpainted pieces, sanded, primed and ready for your own custom paint jobs! $100 US plus shipping. Get on the list officially now! GO!

Great news, put myself on the list a while ago and I am definitely still up for one! I know you said you’ll be offering them unpainted but are there still plans to sell painted ones and if so how much please? Also as scratchbuilder is involved can they be sent from the U.K. directly to save postage and customs costs to people in the U.K. (like myself), or in the EU?

We're doing unpainted for now, and UK orders will ship from Scratchbuilder-
Thanks!

Yeah, obviously I'm up for TWO unpainted plus ONE Hoth donut.:yess:

Who do I pay and when?:panic:

Huge thanks to rustyj and Jas for making this happen.:clap:duff

XUqfFon.gif

I'll wait for the painted version (providing they're still 100% going to happen).

We're doing unpainted for now, and UK orders will ship from Scratchbuilder-
Thanks!

That’s great! Will definitely take an unpainted one (without donut). Will give the painting a go and get one of those weathering kits to give it an aged look. Just less us know when and how to pay and sorted!

Excellent work on this gonk!!

I am curious, because i like variety and to do dios, will you be offering the original version as well? And to be perfectly clear, the first version you were offering.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I believe the first version is currently out of stock. Taking deposits on new version now. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back