1/6 Redman Toys Coppola's Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
66785639f26fc563123ea31015e2d175.jpg

Maybe I have to rewatch the movie but the hair were of that pinkish color...?

I really wish they would re-pop Rainman's Psycho set in color, and at an affordable price point. I have the Rainman Psycho set, and it's great....but a color one would be gleefully added. Re-caste or copy or whatever these Redman thingies are.

I really wish they would re-pop Rainman's Psycho set in color, and at an affordable price point. I have the Rainman Psycho set, and it's great....but a color one would be gleefully added. Re-caste or copy or whatever these Redman thingies are.

**** sake, man. Don't go giving them any ideas :lol

Instead of improving something from rainman like making larger hands, flexible hair (neck) piece or sculpting better boots they decide to make everything worse: reddish hair tone instead of doing the face more red (when they decide to make it different). There are even better 1/6 hands or boots in the market (not rainman) but they don't have them for copying, because they are rare. The material they used for the red robe has a weird texture etc.... and why did't they make a correct size for the robe? I think they are simply too lazy to watch the movie or they calculate every cent for their profit. The price is too high for a copied figure with no licence.

The price is too high for a copied figure with no licence.

Lol, I paid $100 for an unpainted Norman Bates Rainman head. They want less than $200 for a whole painted and dressed figure. It's not too high. I had to pay $180 for a painted and haired Michael Myers head that Caine and T-Squared did. In perspective of those two sales...neither of which are licensed either....this Dracula is a steal.

Lol, I paid $100 for an unpainted Norman Bates Rainman head. They want less than $200 for a whole painted and dressed figure. It's not too high. I had to pay $180 for a painted and haired Michael Myers head that Caine and T-Squared did. In perspective of those two sales...neither of which are licensed either....this Dracula is a steal.

Rainman unpainted heads like this Dracula were always at rainmanart.kr (now closed) $60, painted $130. The clothes (h&c) set was $400 last year made by yunsil. Difficult to compare all these prices and qualities - or copied/industry/mass production to artists like rainman, yunsil or Caine who put love and more time (painting+sculpting+tailoring) in it.

Rainman unpainted heads like this Dracula were always at rainmanart.kr (now closed) $60, painted $130. The clothes (h&c) set was $400 last year made by yunsil. Difficult to compare all these prices and qualities - or copied/industry/mass production to artists like rainman, yunsil or Caine who put love and more time (painting+sculpting+tailoring) in it.
Unfortunately you can't compare sold out prices when that's not available any more. These are the realistic prices for the original Rainman Dracula now. Both are still available. I think I'll pay the $165 shipped price and get the head repainted for $200-300.
Versus $2000+

It's really a no-brainer here. Unless you just want the Rainman for bragging rights there's no real reason to drop that kind of cash. 20181125_094435.jpeg

b30de28b6b7fcfc2130132d6d961d160.jpg

Last edited:
Back