1/6 Redman Toys Coppola's Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 1/6 dracula armor model.
Cheap easy to find on evilbay.

Those are recasts as well. Just about every soft vinyl model on ebay is a recast of the original company which are defunct or out of business.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Ha ha nothings original just thought as companion piece as idea. Dig the helmet is wearable for a model or kitbash.

Ha ha nothings original just thought as companion piece as idea. Dig the helmet is wearable for a model or kitbash.

Its actually quite a good model, the recast suffer detail loss..

The original was by Geometric if I remember..

Its actually quite a good model, the recast suffer detail loss..

The original was by Geometric if I remember..

I think the original was from Horizon Toy and Hobby bro. They also did Bat and Wolf. Screamin' did a 1/4 vinyl Old Man.Bunn head. All vinyl and all re-cast into detail-less oblivion,lol.

Ah yeah! Horizon! Man they made some great kits...

Geometric made nice alien warriors...

Indeed they did, and a great Predator too if I recall.

Yup, had them both. Sold off the builds to a collector at a show....

The Aliens on was a fill dio also...sold way too cheap...

No production or final release pics just wait n watch for review's. The body's and hands pretty generic worth upgrading if needed but both will be statue pose's just standing no dynamic crazyness , just evil presence of pure epic evil.

No production or final release pics just wait n watch for review's. The body's and hands pretty generic worth upgrading if needed but both will be statue pose's just standing no dynamic crazyness , just evil presence of pure epic evil.

They've seen how Hot Toys' "final product" photos are criticized (often deserved) and said "oh HELL no!" LOL

My Redman Bill the butcher arrived today and last month Redman Neo, the tailoring on both are very good. I have no worry's about Tailoring and paint app's for these release's. Very impressive bill the butcher release if hesitant dont be , both worth picking up.

My Redman Bill the butcher arrived today and last month Redman Neo, the tailoring on both are very good. I have no worry's about Tailoring and paint app's for these release's. Very impressive bill the butcher release if hesitant dont be , both worth picking up.
And you don't have to sell a kidney to afford them...

Timewalker is Amazing service agreed, ship superfast n safely. If ever had qc they always take care of ya superfast. Steve and everyone just amazing customer service at Timewalker toys.

Found these on TNS Facebook FB_IMG_1541994441760.jpegFB_IMG_1541994448263.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back