1:6 Old Ben Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SUPER DUPER EXTREME THANKS TO PIXELTWIN for getting me my Obi!!!!!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

For those of you that get an error after adding the 's'. Press enter again AFTER the second error appears and the priority pre-order screen should load.

I can't wait to see some nude pictures of Old Ben in the kitchen ....or maybe the snow or swing set or doily :monkey3

Radagaster said:
It will not get you in if you're serviced by the server that hangs! I have a feeling Sideshow has several of these servers that handle requests. Apparently, depending upon which server you get routed to and what's in their cache for their round robin, it's a crap shoot if you get in or not.

Again, it has NOTHING to do with the link!

Yes, that's right I think.
The expiration of that certificate has nothing to do with it either. But how can it be that EVERY phone line I try to get in touch with SSC is busy???

JustinLuck said:
For those of you that get an error after adding the 's'. Press enter again AFTER the second error appears and the priority pre-order screen should load.

Nope. Not happening.

Sent a PM to a good samaritan. Hope he gets one for me. :monkey3

It has to be something with SSC's servers, as I can log into Amazon's secure ordering site without a problem.

i86time said:
It has to be something with SSC's servers, as I can log into Amazon's secure ordering site without a problem.

like the many, many......many times before.

ObiWan_67_D1138 said:

Totally agree with you on that one!
And ditto on the compliments to the phone staff! I hope someone hears this shout-out of THANKS!
:chew

I agree, big thumbs up to the fine phone staff at Sideshow. They obviously have their stuff together! Pass on the Kudos!

mrhatrulez said:
I agree, big thumbs up to the fine phone staff at Sideshow. They obviously have their stuff together! Pass on the Kudos!

Agreed, and a huge thumbs down to their computer geek squad for not anticipating this.:emperor

:cool: Not a problem Les, figured since Im at work and can putz for a bit Id help out. Glad you got yours. Offer still open to other freaks, PPO window only has 40 mins left.

Back