1:6 Old Ben Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
534870401_f6f3fdb36a.jpg

534870427_74966644a5_o.jpg

(photos mirrored)

Gotta say, the rush was fun. Kinda made me a lil sick. Now if only my confirmation email would come. All I know is I saw a T- number so I think Im pretty good.

I'm not sure how SS has their servers configured, but for some reason, even here in the West Coast, I can't get through.

What a joke. I finally got through via one of Tom's links and got a SS "page not found" message. I guess the exclusive version is sold out. Nice. :rolleyes:

Software error:
Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
Software error:
Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
Software error:

Software error:

Software error:

Software error:

Software error:

AAAAHHH!!!
Not so funny to some of us guys!!!! :banghead!
still trying to call!

BUSY! batteries dying.....

Anger building...Rage increasing....not happy camper!

customizerwannabe said:
Link didn't do dick for me.:maul

Keep trying...clear the cache...keep trying and be patient (that last part was a joke BTW)...

Oh...do you think John Conner's bust'll make it crash again? :)

jedibear said:
Looks like you need to have the HTTPS instead of HTTP in the URL.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/...cgi?category=0

TOM IS A GOD!!!!!!

It took several tries but YES!!!!

Thanks Tom!!!

Boy this was the most suspense-filled PPO yet....
I get a strange "Page Not Found" with Homer Simpson at the top saying DOH! when I click this link.:confused:

Radagaster said:
I'm not sure how SS has their servers configured, but for some reason, even here in the West Coast, I can't get through.

I work in Moorpark, so I was about to drive the 5 minutes to SS HQ and bang on the door wanting my obi-wan. BUT the site worked, so I am safe from being arrested....

I'm just glad I got one. Would like the RP but ah well. Not the first SW item that I won't have gotten them for.

If I try adding the 's' to http, it won't let me through. But on the error page, if I remove the 's' it goes to the make-a-store page that allows me to proceed to order. Problem is, it goes right back to an https page, and if you remove the 's', it just starts the process over again. It does this on Netscape, IE and Opera. Something has to be configured wrong.

Back