1/6 Obiwan Mythos (Lightsaber burns & Weathered Tunic/Cloak)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

higgins1989

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys

I am working on building an Obiwan Esque Mythos figure based on his days on tatooine. I was wondering anyone knows how to apply burn or scorch marks as a light saber would. I was also hoping to make the tunic/cloak look tattered and dirty.

Any feedback is appreciated

Hey Guys

I am working on building an Obiwan Esque Mythos figure based on his days on tatooine. I was wondering anyone knows how to apply burn or scorch marks as a light saber would.

I was also hoping to make the tunic/cloak look tattered and dirty.

Any feedback is appreciated

Question one, well that depends what you doing it to. For instance if it was a clone trooper a standard dremel with diamond sphere would do with drybrushed black paint.

Question two, from what I know seb does it basically with 200 grit sand paper lightly on edges of clothing with watered down acrylics.

Question one, well that depends what you doing it to. For instance if it was a clone trooper a standard dremel with diamond sphere would do with drybrushed black paint.

Question two, from what I know seb does it basically with 200 grit sand paper lightly on edges of clothing with watered down acrylics.

Thanks I will look into that.

Back