1/6 Nicholson Joker ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update on the shelf

IMG_7872.jpg

Very cool, seb! And thank you for my Mime Joker parts. I got them last week. Here's my work in progress Mime Joker:

Recipe:

Head - Recast V2 Nicholson Joker modified for a hat.
Hat - Sideshow London After Midnight
Jacket, vest and shirt - 12" Grandpa Munster
Flower, feather and pants - elvis1976 :rock
Tie - Custom made out of ebay bow ties
Gloves - DiD
Still going to do lots of work to him like trim and fit the pants, find or make accurate shoes, trim and futz the tie etc., etc. I'd like to close the mouth on him too before I paint but we'll see.

Here he is with my court house Keaton/Wayne. All I need are a couple mime goons now. :D

Very cool, seb! And thank you for my Mime Joker parts. I got them last week. Here's my work in progress Mime Joker:

Recipe:

Head - Recast V2 Nicholson Joker modified for a hat.
Hat - Sideshow London After Midnight
Jacket, vest and shirt - 12" Grandpa Munster
Flower, feather and pants - elvis1976 :rock
Tie - Custom made out of ebay bow ties
Gloves - DiD
Still going to do lots of work to him like trim and fit the pants, find or make accurate shoes, trim and futz the tie etc., etc. I'd like to close the mouth on him too before I paint but we'll see.

Here he is with my court house Keaton/Wayne. All I need are a couple mime goons now. :D

Looks awesome so far, i can't wait to see the finished artical.

Wow. Talk about memory lane. The fun we had trying to put together our own Nic Joker.

Reviving an old thread, anyone still have a v2 sculpt? Searching for one!

I actually think I have a V1 and V2 sculpt from those knock off Joker figures from 10 years ago. Is that what you’re after, Mitsukai ?

Was that the head that Les Walker painted? I still have my Century Joker with custom head from this era.

Little did we all know that just a year later HT would unveil its amazing Nicholson Joker. I was surprised to remember that the HT is over 8 years old now. Its still one of the best HT figures ever made and has stood the test of time quality-wise.

I think Les was casting and painting the V1 for a while. The V2 from Century looked a little better.

The 8 year old HT Jack is still stellar. It was the only figure I’ve ever paid extra to get early from China before SS had their’s in stock. Worth every penny.

Wow. Talk about memory lane. The fun we had trying to put together our own Nic Joker.

I actually think I have a V1 and V2 sculpt from those knock off Joker figures from 10 years ago. Is that what you’re after, Mitsukai ?

Hey yeah, the V2 from the knockoff is what I’m referring to. Found the v1 figure on eBay and grabbed it, hot toys Dx08 is just too pricey nowadays so I’m going this custom route lol.

If anyone has the Adam Gu sculpt for sale though, I’d take that one lol. Just need to track down those custom pants if all goes well with the sculpt!

Back