1/6 Nicholson Joker ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys, i'm now part of the 89 joker club.

Repainted the V1 head and i must say i was pretty impressed once repainted.
Doesn't look that bad finally.

Put him on a narrow tt body.

Still have to replace the necktie, repaint the gloves and finally get a hold of Ryan Joker trousers.

IMG_7751.jpg

IMG_7749.jpg

IMG_7750.jpg

IMG_7752.jpg

That Joker is awesome man, your paintjobs just keep getting better and better! Another kick@ss addition to your epic collection :exactly:

Ok guys, i'm now part of the 89 joker club.

Repainted the V1 head and i must say i was pretty impressed once repainted.
Doesn't look that bad finally.

Put him on a narrow tt body.

Still have to replace the necktie, repaint the gloves and finally get a hold of Ryan Joker trousers.

IMG_7751.jpg

IMG_7749.jpg

IMG_7750.jpg

IMG_7752.jpg

Skin looks a bit hispanic, (maybe it did in that scene?) not sure. Looks awesome though! :rock

Hey Seb... may I humbly suggest something to you, master of customizing? Here's a little trick to make the painter hat fall down to one side like in the movie instead of having that puffy look. If you look at the pictures below, I made one little pass of needle and thread to hold one side down and make it look as if there was some weight in the fabric. You can notice it in the picture but believe me, you can barely notice it in person.
IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

before:
IMG_0976.jpg

after:
IMG_1153.jpg
IMG_0992.jpg

If you come up with an even better solution, please post it. I hope this helps!

Last edited:
Damn Seb!!! That looks awesome... is that the head I sent you? If so, I am very impressed with how the final product turned out :rock

Go and watch the movie again.
When he appears wearing flesh makeup, he used a dark carnation to cover his white skin.

I see, I see. As I said thought it still looks awesome :yess:

And commtech, that is a great trick, the hat looks fantastic!

So I finally got the Blindvouyer pants to complete my Joker, (well, I still need to fix or replace that ribbon tie). Here guys, enjoy :D:
IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

Next project is getting my clean face with overcoat Nicholson Joker finished for which I already have the most difficult parts: Master Les clean head sculpt, BV pants and Century overcoat. Need a bunch of parts though: hat (ya hear that Coco?), yellow shirt (actually, it should be orange), ribbon tie, paint the shoes the right colors and maybe a vest, although not necessary because it's not seen.
IMG_1292.jpg

Again.. thanks to Cocoboloboy, Galacticboy, JoeyVanDyne and of course Ryan aka Blindvouyer for helping put this grail of mine together! :rock

Last edited:
Back