1/6 Medicom Kick-Ass 2 - Hit-Girl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Medicom Kick-*** 2 Hit-Girl

Now this says a release date of February 2014.
Does Medicom have issues like Hot Toys with long delays?
Just curious,if they've had delay issues like HT.

Nope, Medicom is usually on time with their releases. The most they delay by 1 or 2 months.

The Play Toy unlicensed version looks a heck of a lot better than the Medicom.

Nah. Say what u want about medicine but they are more organized then hot toys and put out multiple figs without much delay.

Lol o wow. I said medicine. Damn autocorrect .

Figure looks good to me, i ordered her from AmiAmi.
I hope they will also make a Kick-*** figure.

Just paid Amiami. Hopefully it will ship tomorrow in which case I should have in hand early-mid next week. Can't wait to see how this one turned out.

Just paid Amiami. Hopefully it will ship tomorrow in which case I should have in hand early-mid next week. Can't wait to see how this one turned out.

cool! try to post some pics if you can bro. i have her on order somewhere else, so really anxious to see how she turned out.

I also just paid Amiami - forgot I ordered through them and canceled my bbts order.

I po'ed Play Toy Purple Girl as well. This was to be released in Nov - now due in through Vantage late March.

Should be an interesting comparison. My only other Medicom figure is Darth Maul which I like a lot. No clue what to expect from Play Toy but photos look promising.

Last edited:

Credits by Kugi Ken from facebook

hit girl 1.jpg

hit girl 2.jpg

hit girl 3.jpg

hit girl 4.jpg

hit girl 5.jpg

I need to see the comparison between the Purple Girl and Hit Girl.. I like the head sculpt on Purple Girl but hate the uniform. Too purple.. Don't know if Medicom's version will be the same size so I can swap heads..

Don't know if this was already post before, but here's a review on youtube..

Can't wait to get this; seems like I've had this on pre-order forever. Thanks for posting the video, Gizmo.

How tall is this figure? Are there any comparison photos with other figures?

Check the video, I remember seeing a comparison at the end of it.. And I think I saw a picture somewhere, is almost the same size as the avengers black widow.

Can't wait to get this; seems like I've had this on pre-order forever. Thanks for posting the video, Gizmo.

You're welcome Striker!! I just paid for it on Amiami.. just have to wait a week or so to receive it..

Back