1/6 Medicom Kick-Ass 2 - Hit-Girl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok....finally got my notice from bbts that this has finally came in and charged today and shipped out. Geez that took forever...this has been out for awhile now and now bbts sends it out. Good grief.

I ordered both Purple Girl and the Medicom version, the Medicom version will be delivered to me tomorrow, but the Purple Girl I ordered from Vantage Collectibles last October is still pending shipping :impatient:

I'm waiting for this as well. Last Vantage newsletter claims Purple Girl will arrive mid May.

I ordered both Purple Girl and the Medicom version, the Medicom version will be delivered to me tomorrow, but the Purple Girl I ordered from Vantage Collectibles last October is still pending shipping :impatient:

i finally displayed her the other day and i love the fig. the only real issue i have with the figure was the restrictive jacket she wears. i tried to do some posing with her swords, but could not get the arms to bend very well at all closer to her shoulders and closer to her chest. it would not bend no matter how hard i tried. it was essentially the pose they had on the interior of the box of her holding the swords. that was the main pose i was looking to display but could not accomplish it. so that peeved me off a bit.

RAH Hit-Girl from the first movie is coming.

zwpyui.jpg

Back