1/6 Max Rebo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enaud

Super Freak
Reaction score
I decided to take a small break from working on my B'omarr monk during my holiday time off(...& what time off I could get from family interaction)to complete the finishing touches on an other project that has been on the back burner for far too long.
I started this guy about 2 years ago.He is completely built from scratch on a wood,wire,& mdf armiture covered with about 5 pounds of magic sculpt....& countless hours of pondering.

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

He stands 9 1/2" tall & has a whopping 8 points of articulation-head,arms,wrists,waist,& legs.:D
DSC00261.jpg

Last edited:
totally cool looks stunning and your sculpting is spot on and just chuffin ace enaud, show folks the wip pics. Every thing you do is to such an outstanding finish... truly magchuffinnificent!!!!

That is friggin awesome :google.

I always wondered why hasbro didnt make him and the other 2 main guys from jabba's band (Pre - SE ver. I mean). Now he just needs his organ to sit in, cause I know I'd get stage fright wearing a diaper.:eek:

:horror

How did you do that? How did you do the articulation? Does Magic Sculpt harden?

Thought this was some rare Hasbro figure for a second, til I read what it said...

I is be dumbfounded...

Thank you all for the comments.
Nothing is more encouraging than the feedback from fellow customizers!

I snapped another pic with a different camera setting.This time with a flash.The lighting in my living room didn't quite show how blue he really is.
DSC00254.jpg

As requested by Dorgmal Snow,here is some WIP pics I shared with him some time back.
DSC00212.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

Dude Person-The articulation in the arms & head(neck) are basicly ball joints,as you can see in the pic.They are held together with eye screws & strung with bands I made from rubber surgical tubing.The waist,wrists,& legs are held with pegs(dowels)

Magic sculpt is similar to Apoxie & Multiput.It is a 2 part clay that hardens in about 3 1/2-4 hours giving you time to work with it.Once cured out,you can paint,sand,drill,etc

And Yes,there is an organ in the works...No sense in going this far & not:D

Back