1/6 Mal Pistol WIP Update-8/27

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Mal Pistol WIP

Here ya are gents
2j5gj1g.jpg

2aa0inc.jpg

Serenity & Firefly pistols

I'd love to see both versions in 1:6. :monkey3

Add me in for 2, Darth. Great work! Looking sharp so far!

Sign me up for two and if you are thinking of releasing that model out into the world, I would LOVE to do some renders with it.

Does anyone know how long the actual pistol is?

It looks like the QMx pistol is 14.5" long

But at 1/6th scale that would make the pistol about 58mm long which seems large to me

In person, Mal does indeed have a long pistol. :thud:

Looks like it'll take around 4-5 weeks to get it printed and cast. It's going to be cast in metal (some type of white metal)

I'll know actual costs soon, but right now it looks like it will be around $30-$35

sweet! Very happy you were able to get this done in metal. :duff

I'll probably be doing 30 at first, I'm sure I could end up with more but that's the amount I'll start with

If you're interested, and you're OK with $35--then email me at [email protected]

Put a title of Mal Pistol, and let me know if you are within the U.S. or international
Most likely we would start next week or so (I just have to make a few adjustments to the model) and at that time I'll know the full price.

Also, let me know whether you guys want to do a half deposit upfront, I can do it that way, but it's kind of a pain to have people do two payments of like $17.50

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Mal Pistol WIP Update-First Page

Hey Darth, are these little beauties going to fit in the Steveo's holsters? If so I'll order 2 pistols. As for payment, I'll do which ever you think is best for you. Are you going with the Firefly or Serenity style?

Old GRandpa

Last edited:
Back