1/6 Mal Pistol WIP Update-8/27

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Mal Pistol WIP Update-First Page

If Stevo tried to make his to scale, then it would fit---from Stevo's pictures compared to a quarter, it's probably the same size

We are around half way there to getting enough people to start this off. So again, if anyone's interested, email me so I can add you to the list.

I'm in Zach. I'll paypal you by Friday, haven't hit the bank yet.

Happy to paypal early... just need to know if international shipping and such is gonna be the same...

To Toronto Canada...
thanks,
-r.

also... emailed a while ago.. did you get it?!

OK, so the place that was going to do this suddenly said it's too small of a project to do--so I'm going to have to find a different place.

I'll look around for another place, and I'll update you guys. I still want to do this

Re: 1/6 Mal Pistol WIP Update-3/23

Shame about the metal... but if it's a good clean cast.. and it's cheaper.. then it's still cool!

thanks for all the work!!!
-r.

Re: 1/6 Mal Pistol WIP Update-3/23

I'm possibly interested, but I'm not sure what will seperate yours from the Stevo copy that is only $10. Don't mean to sound critical, just curious. Your drawing looks crisper than the Stevo version I have in hand, but I don't see anything glaringly poor in its design. The Stevo version is sort of rough, but is that a function of casting it in metal more than anything else?

Why do people not like the Stevo version?

Back