1/6 Mal for Nathan Fillion Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh No!!!! Star Puffs I didn't realize we changed who supplied the suspenders and your name isn't in the booklet. I am sorry. We could just slip a piece of paper in with it to add that. Not ideal but at least it's something. Trevor should be getting the book any time before 3 today so he can look it over. Hopefully that is the only problem with it.

As for the booklet...some of you expressed interest in getting one for yourselves. They cost me $6.00 to produce and I think $3.00 for regular shipping (I need to verify that because it could actually be cheaper this is just a guestimate on the shipping) and the standard padded envelope. I have 4 stickers left that I will randomly include in 4 packages if you guys are interested let me know.

Sooooo looking forward to NF getting this! I hope someone is able to snap at least one quick pick of him holding it up or something :)

I got the booklet from Serenityslr....and it's wonderful! I'll snap photos of everything when I get things ready to ship tomorrow/tomorrow night.

this is gonna be too cool! Even better knowing now that the Captain is expecting himself....
Trev

Haven't been aboard for a while so this thread is very exciting to find! I can't wait til NF receives these, I think he will be tickled shiny! :clap

Whew...I have been swamped this week....LOTS to do, but I managed to get the Mal figure all ready and packed up. below are photos so you can join in the experience. :)

I photoshopped up the image on the box. Serenityslr- I tried to apply the stickers, but they kept peeling up. I guess they just couldn't adhere to the box for some reason. I decided it'd be best to keep the booklet surprise for when it's opened.

MalFigure_001.jpg

MalFigure_002.jpg

The figure was actually wrapped up in tons of bubble wrap so it will be well protected....
MalFigure_003.jpg

MalFigure_004.jpg

MalFigure_006.jpg

Check out Star Puff's awesome suspenders! These babies look great. I also pulled the pants lower to get a better waste line.
MalFigure_007.jpg

MalFigure_008.jpg

MalFigure_009.jpg

MalFigure_010.jpg

And there you have it...ready to go out to Adam and then back out to the Cap'n. It's boxed twice for protection, so it ought to be ok.

Enjoy!
Trev

You did a great job on the box Trev. It's an awesome presentation. I just know it's going to blow Nathan's mind when he sees it. A well done to all who had a hand in this outstanding project. Very anxious to find out what Nathan's reaction will be.

Old Grndpa

Great job on the box. The figure itself just blows my mind!!! It looks so incredible. Congrats to all involved.

My god thats superb! He should be incredibly pleased and flattered by this. I know I would be. :D

I had never used that type of sticker before. But I think I like yours better anyway. The suspenders look wonderful. Every one did such an awesome job its a truely inspiring piece. Congrats and a big pat on the back for a job well done.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Wow, going to be amazing when Nathan opens it. Can't wait to get his response on twitter. Fabulous job Trev and everyone else who was involved.

A big congrats to everyone who's been a part of this project!

I've been lurking this thread for awhile, and it's very nice to see how well it's all come together. I'm sure NF's gonna love it.

With how well you've all done it certainly gives me the urge to build a Mal for myself.

The figure box rests on the base, which is wrapped up extensively in bubble wrap. In one of those shots you see the big box I put it all in, and the base is beneath the figure-box.

This went out to Adam Hughes today, so it'll be onto Nathan afterwards. whoooooo hooooo!
Trev

very cool hopefully somebody takes a pix of him opening it.

The figure box rests on the base, which is wrapped up extensively in bubble wrap. In one of those shots you see the big box I put it all in, and the base is beneath the figure-box.

This went out to Adam Hughes today, so it'll be onto Nathan afterwards. whoooooo hooooo!
Trev

Back