1/6 Mal for Nathan Fillion Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the pants, shirt and suspenders. just waiting on buttons for the shirt.

SilentSurfer, I sent you the gloves to be painted. they should be there soon.

Question about the shirt, should I leave the sleeves unbuttoned so that we can roll them up? if I button them they will not roll up at all.

Last edited:
cadaver- I'm probably not the best one to comment on anything clothes related, but to me it seems like this figure will always have the coat on. I suppose the whole purpose of a figure is customization, but I have my doubts that Fillion would be much of one for that. :D Maybe I'm wrong.

Anzik- I too can't wait to see your hard work get raised up another notch!

the First boots, including the Fillion pair, went out Friday! I'll ship out some more at the beginning of this upcoming week before Christmas.
Trev

I was just wondering because we said that we would use the Advanced TT so we could have sculpted fore arms showing if we rolled up the sleeves.

I'm easy any way. just like to do it right.

I'm also excited to see these boots in person!

Only thing I'm waiting on is the rig from Stevo's. He runs about 4 weeks behind. With the holidays it could be more. I'll forward it as soon as I get it.

Old Grandpa

I'm hoping it gets here before christmas--although the electronics haven't shipped yet so I'll still have to wait for that.

Luckily it really shouldn't take long to put it together, just an afternoon.

My wife had it in her van still so it didn't go out till Saturday but it should be there soon.

the pants should be done soon. the shirt is gonna be a bit longer, I ordered the wrong color of buttons.:slap they are way to light and look silly.

new ones on the way!

No sweat, Cadaver. Sorry to hear they were the wrong color, though!

Silentsurfer- Can't wait to see you work your magic in the paint department!

OG- You know, I've had a couple of Firefly heads get 'lost' in the mail from time to time, but they do eventually show up. It's gotta be due to Christmas this time, though.

darthviper- anxious to see the fruits of your labor once the electronics and base arrive!

Merry Christmas everyone, thanks again for all the help. This is going to be such a cool piece thanks to you guys!
Trev

please make sure whoever has the final product takes plenty of pictures before it goes out please!!!!!!!!

It would be neat to have a map showing where all the pieces came from and went to.

I'm thrilled to be part of this.

please make sure whoever has the final product takes plenty of pictures before it goes out please!!!!!!!!

I'll probably be the first to see it all finished since final paint and assembly is likely to be my job. I'll definitely take lots of pics before delivering it to Trevor.

Last edited:
I also got the body from Old Grandpa. Thanks, Richard. Geez, I can't believe it took 11 days to get from Oregon to California. I must have travelled by bicycle. I guess the post office made Parcel Post a very low priority with the Christmas rush, but it's here and safe and sound.

I also got the body from Old Grandpa. Thanks, Richard. Geez, I can't believe it took 11 days to get from Oregon to California. I must have travelled by bicycle. I guess the post office made Parcel Post a very low priority with the Christmas rush, but it's here and safe and sound.

GREAT!!! I was about to worry about getting another body. As soon as Stevo sends me the rig, Ill forward it to you with the improved belt.

Old Grandpa

Back