1/6 Luke & Leia swing bridge Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jas and Pete,

You guys should be so proud of the world-class work you guys have done. The finished products are absolutely jaw-dropping!!!

After seeing the final results of these, I cannot wait for your Landspeeder!!!!

Is that for real?

yep, I put together the prototype early last year and should be able to make a start on the final production model in the next few weeks.
This is only the prototype used for scaling and construction techniques, the finished build will be hugely better and almost 600mm (2ft) long
No fixed price or release date as yet chaps, sorry

speeder.jpg

I’ve just sent out the emails with the shipping details for the V3.0’s.
I sincerely hope I haven’t missed anybody, but if I have please don’t hesitate to drop me an email: [email protected] and I will respond without delay.

The last V2.0s (to be shipped to the Netherlands & New York) are complete and ready for Pete along with the one off V4.0 (deep version) which is destined for Aus.
I’m currently working on another one off V5.0 (open door) and think that’s also for the U.S

I’ve got a couple of horror commissions and a Indy builds to finish off before I get stuck into the speeder.

Jas

I'm just waiting for the certificates to arrive from Jason ( we nearly forgot them ) I was hoping they would arrive today but they didn't, so should be here tomorrow.
Once I've got them I can drop them in the boxes and then seal them up and start shipping.

I'll send Jason the tracking numbers and he will pass them on to you guys.

Pete

Wow, this look amazingly built with TLC!

Is this still possible to order?

Great news, the first 3 have been shipped. :yess:

The boxes are so big Pete can only get 3 in the car at once :horror
Have emailed the tracking info over chaps :yess: let’s hope Mr & Mrs postie look after the precious cargo :pray: :pray:

Jas

Next 3 Dio's are on route and I have just sent over the tracking details.

This is the bit Pete & me hate and worry about the most, its putting our builds in the hands of others, we haven't had many damaged...but we have had a couple so fingers, toes and legs crossed.

Jas

Due to unfortunate circumstance someone has had to pull out, so it looks like we have a spare V3.0 up for grabs

Drop me an email at [email protected] if you're interested and for cost / shipping etc?

This is fully built, painted & weathered and could be shipped as early as next week.

Jas

Email sent Jas. Thank you so much to Pete and yourself. Absolutely incredible work and such a beauty. Cheers. :hi5:

Jay forwarded your message to me and I just wanted to say thank you for your kind Comments, they mean a lot mate
It's a beast in hand though isn't it lol
Jay did an amazing job with the design and build on these and the remote lighting is a really neat touch.

Thanks again buddy and I hope you will post some pics with the figures as they really come to life with Luke and Leia standing on them

Pete

Back