1/6 Luke & Leia swing bridge Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And with my awesome Luke custom for scale

And this weekend I'm going to clean and tidy my workshop as this is a disgrace lol

Your dedication to detail and to this project in general is truly commendable. Amazing work, all around, and I truly feel honored in being a recipient of one of these works of art.

Thank you, both, for all of the hard work that you have committed to, in bringing this to us. Truly appreciative, my friends.

I wasn’t a customer on this build but your progress updates and photos have been a pure joy to follow along with. I love seeing all the steps and hard work that goes into a build like this. Thanks for taking me behind the scenes, looking forward to all your future projects.

Looking awesome Pete (as always) these last few I've reverted back to the old thicker lens material as that thin Styrene sticks better but was creating a weird lighting effect and as a result light bleed.

As soon as Pete gets the shipping quotes I'll drop each of you a email with the details.

Speak soon Jas

Your dedication to detail and to this project in general is truly commendable. Amazing work, all around, and I truly feel honored in being a recipient of one of these works of art.

Thank you, both, for all of the hard work that you have committed to, in bringing this to us. Truly appreciative, my friends.

Thank you, you are more than welcome

i don't have all the names and addresses for shipping from Jason yet but if you have ordered a v3.0 then one of these is definitely for you buddy as the remaining ones that Jay has completed and are waiting to be painted are v2.0s and a one off v4.0

Pete

I wasn’t a customer on this build but your progress updates and photos have been a pure joy to follow along with. I love seeing all the steps and hard work that goes into a build like this. Thanks for taking me behind the scenes, looking forward to all your future projects.

Cheers buddy, glad you enjoyed the build and good to have you along for the ride

Pete

Looking awesome Pete (as always) these last few I've reverted back to the old thicker lens material as that thin Styrene sticks better but was creating a weird lighting effect and as a result light bleed.

As soon as Pete gets the shipping quotes I'll drop each of you a email with the details.

Speak soon Jas

Cheers Jay, I think they have turned out pretty good too mate

Have emailed you with shipping prices

Pete

Close up of weathering

I had a message regarding the weathering on the fronts of these and my reason for doing it like this was because I feel this side of the door is on a more industrial side of the Death Star and I also thought it would be nice to try and give it a bit of visual interest so used a bit of artistic license.
If I were painting a doorway on the inner corridor of the Death Star I would have gone with a cleaner and semi gloss finish

Can't remember if it's been mentioned before but these will come with a remote so you can change the intensity of the lights, make the flash/strobe and of course turn them on and off

Pete

Looking flipping brilliant as usual buddy, got the shipping quotes and will start getting the details over to you guys over the next few days if that’s ok all?

Will need to double check but it looks like we may have a spare v3.0.

Jas

Looking flipping brilliant as usual buddy, got the shipping quotes and will start getting the details over to you guys over the next few days if that’s ok all?

Will need to double check but it looks like we may have a spare v3.0.

Jas
Sweet! Looking forward to receiving mine! Can't wait!!! :yess:

Hi buddy, this build has been on hold whilst I finish off the current SW Dio's.
I plan on getting our LC fireplace finished off next, before I get stuck into the 1/6 Landspeeder build.

All the best Jas

HI Jas,

are there any news about my LC fireplace?

marcus

Hi buddy, this build has been on hold whilst I finish off the current SW Dio's.
I plan on getting our LC fireplace finished off next, before I get stuck into the 1/6 Landspeeder build.

All the best Jas

HI Jas,

are there any news about my LC fireplace?

marcus

Hi Marcus
Have tried emailing you back mate but keep getting a blocked message. Have received your email and will keep trying.
Jas

Back