1/6 Luke & Leia swing bridge Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First two are completely finished and ready for painting, and the next two are already under way.

The New v2.0 now fits perfectly in a Detolf (with the shelf above removed) and the new power outlet design also works a treat, either hung on the wall or in a display cabinet :yess:

I'm very pleased with the result, will get some pics up as soon as I figure out what's going on with Photobucket :slap
Jas

First two are completely finished and ready for painting, and the next two are already under way.

The New v2.0 now fits perfectly in a Detolf (with the shelf above removed) and the new power outlet design also works a treat, either hung on the wall or in a display cabinet :yess:

I'm very pleased with the result, will get some pics up as soon as I figure out what's going on with Photobucket :slap
Jas
Looking forward to those pics Jas. I would have preferred a wider version as I won't be placing mine in a Detolf, but majority rules. Will be the standout piece in our collections for sure....unless you produce something else that will blow everyone's minds once again?! 😃

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Looking forward to those pics Jas. I would have preferred a wider version as I won't be placing mine in a Detolf, but majority rules. Will be the standout piece in our collections for sure....unless you produce something else that will blow everyone's minds once again?! ��

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi Peter
Have sent a PM buddy :wink1:

We are planning even more epic & iconic Star Wars & Indy builds later this year.
Most future builds are still under wraps, apart from the 1/6 speeder, which photo-bombed this build and was spotted by an eagle eyed collector :slap

Most of these future builds are already prototyped ready for final tweaks pre-production, we are just working through our current orders and commissions then we'll make a start on these.

Any questions guys please feel free to drop me an email: [email protected]

Jas

Finally managed to get some images uploaded up to PhotoBucket :slap

These new v2.0 builds are slightly narrower than v1.5 and fit so much better in my Detolf.
Ive created two key ways in the back panel to hang on the wall (this will look epic on a wall) :yess:

These are taking slightly longer to build due to the adding of the second power socket and superior build quality
Thank you for your patients as always all :clap

I too would have preferred a wider version, as I was always planning on hanging it on the wall and not put in a Detolf. Please do keep me in mind if that option becomes available before you start shipping them out.

I can not wait for this display piece. It's going to be an immediate eye-catcher!

Been completing a fair bit of machining and tweaking the tool paths (patterns) to improve the build over the weekend.
A number of builds are all ready for Pete to paint, so as soon as our latest commissions / previous builds are shipped out I'll get these ones over to Pete's for him to work his magic on.

Will start to contact you each individually in order very soon to check shipping and other details :hi5:
Jas

solo yahoo gif.gif

Been busy in the J-Cave this weekend as I've had a request to create a V3.0.
This as you can see has wider side panels, v3.0 prototype is not fully complete yet, but sorry guys this one is already spoken for.

If anyone has already ordered the v2.0 and would prefer the larger v3.0, can you drop me an email ASAP please?
I'll send you the details over with the options.

All the best Jas

Back