1/6 Luke & Leia swing bridge Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, lights had to be returned as they were pants.
New lights finally installed today, I'm hoping within the next couple of weeks I'll be back up and running and ready for some big builds again.

Hi guys, sorry for the delays, but great news the new studio / J-Cave is almost complete.
Just a few finishing touches and will be back in business.

Everything is in place and ready to get cracking on this one, however: in the mean time I have already scaled, set out and created the templates for our next iconic Star Wars build.
Sorry guys, but no spoilers just yet!
Need to get this L&L swing bridge build well under way before we can commit.
Will be in touch over the next few weeks with...hopefully start dates etc.....
All the best Jas

Hi guys, sorry for the delays, but great news the new studio / J-Cave is almost complete.

Everything is in place and ready to get cracking on this one, however: in the mean time I have already scaled, set out and created the templates for our next iconic Star Wars build.
All the best Jas

:clap. Yay! This is so exciting, this piece will be awesome!

All the best Jas

Great news! Thanks for the update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All moved in and 99% up and running again, just some cable management to sort out but its not a show stopper.
Should have the new V2 completed and ready for bench testing and QC next week.
Will post early results and unpainted images next week.

All the best
Jas

Hi all, the new V2.0 Swing Bridge build is now complete and ready for the trip over to Pete's for a lick of paint.
Here is V2.0 next to V1.0

Redesigned and installed a completely new 12v mains lighting and power system, also added a remote control for on/off, dimming and flash / strobe effect.
Also increased the level of detail, build quality and altered the dims of the platform to better screen accuracy

As with all our builds, we will only be making a very limited number, to be fair all those of you on the waiting list will have first refusal.
PS: from now on, all of our builds will come with a genuine signed and unique numbered certificate of authenticity

We are now taking orders and deposits chaps, please feel free to drop me a PM or email for more details. ([email protected])

Great job,
Box for pm is full :( would like to know a price all included for this , for shipping in FRance

Thanks guys, have made some space in my PM inbox as it filled up pretty quick.
Will be in touch to you all over the next few days with more details.

Jas

What is the power source? Can't deal with outlets, hanging wires. Is there a battery component?

What is the power source? Can't deal with outlets, hanging wires. Is there a battery component?

Hi Pjam
v2.0 uses a 12v AC power source from an outlet.
The original v1.0 had a 9v DC internal battery.
During testing this proved to be problematic due to the amount of LEDs (50x) and caused a very faint flashing / strobe effect.

Anything is possible and I could come up with something to suit.
Have dropped you a PM buddy.

Back