1/6 Luke & Leia swing bridge Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful work!

Yup. I was asleep at the switch on this one. Coulda updated my sig with this beauty and HT figs instead of my ancient foam board attempt with SS figs. Bummed.
Real nice job fellas. Classic.

If this ever gets another run, call my @$$ up!! :lol

I've got used to the size of them now but it was pretty shocking when I first had one in hand.

I took a quick snap of my daughter Becca holding one and hopefully this will give an idea of the size

Pete

Thanks for posting this....my GOD, it's incredible. What an incredible way to display your collectables.

Yup. I was asleep at the switch on this one. Coulda updated my sig with this beauty and HT figs instead of my ancient foam board attempt with SS figs. Bummed.
Real nice job fellas. Classic.

If this ever gets another run, call my @$$ up!! :lol

Your build paved the way buddy

Pete

All the base colours are in so I'm now starting the shading around the doors. Im working from the bottom up so the tops not done on this one yet.

This one is just to show the difference between the base colour and after the shading goes on

Its going to take me a little while to work through this stage on all of them but I will update over the weekend just so you can see they are getting worked on.

Pete

Looking awesome. Are you doing these freehand with an airbrush ? Just set on a fine mist ? Or how is it best to achieve the shading without covering too much area ?

The craftsmanship is stellar! Brundledonk, between you and Scratchbuilder you have elevated this into art. It is simply awe inspiring. As if, you built the set pieces for New Hope. My hats off to you for creating such a life like cinematic environment. And thank you for the picture showing it’s scale. Simply stunning.

I love to drop in here everyday and just take in this marvel. Thank you.

Took a few more snaps of the prototype 1/6 Land Speeder, this one won't get developed anymore and I'll build a complete new prototype2 with the improvements, it only usually takes me two or three builds to get the final production model.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I'll start a new thread once the build gets underway

Hoping to make a good start on the speeder by the end of Jan 2018, just got a few big builds on the bench at the min which I will be finishing first.

Jas

View attachment 382785

Hoping to make a good start on the speeder by the end of Jan 2018, just got a few big builds on the bench at the min which I will be finishing first.

Jas

Awesome. Please put a link here to the new thread so we can easily find it.

Do you have Luke or a 1/6 figure ? If you had a chance could you please take a pic like this with the figure standing next to it.

Length was around 600mm I believe you said. Width must be about 300mm with motors on I guess.

Took a few more snaps of the prototype 1/6 Land Speeder, this one won't get developed anymore and I'll build a complete new prototype2 with the improvements, it only usually takes me two or three builds to get the final production model.

View attachment 382785
View attachment 382786

Jas

INSTANT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back