Action Figure 1/6 Lost Hunters Tribe & more custom PREDATORS by V-Raptor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Predators customized by V-Raptor

TAAA_DAAAAAAA!!!

The new sculpt revealed!
We've changed his horns and eyes shape.
The new eye-nettings and chin are separate pieces now.

Ok, now I'm impressed, can u tell me the price and also can u add me as a friend?? Easier that way man.. Thanx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danoscustoms, request sent. :hi5:

I don't know the price yet. It's my personal project with the studio and we did not discuss the price. For now we just want to make one great helmet.
But the price will be here soon, with some photos of painted helmet.

Just want to remind that it's designed to fit Predator 1987 and Guardian Predator heads.

danoscustoms, request sent. :hi5:

I don't know the price yet. It's my personal project with the studio and we did not discuss the price. For now we just want to make one great helmet.
But the price will be here soon, with some photos of painted helmet.

Just want to remind that it's designed to fit Predator 1987 and Guardian Predator heads.

Awesome!! I noticed just one thing... The sides of the crest look a bit too thick, maybe a lil thinner would make it 100% accurate, best sculpt in 1/6 scale to be honest.. Congrats

There are many mistakes in genera shapes of this helmet, to be honest. :monkey3 But our aim wasn't to create an accurate replica (it would be easier, lol). We want this helmet to fit an old-old HotToys head. And if you can remember, the HT P1 head is pretty thick. And it has very flat forehead too.
Why Guardian? Because it's perfect for Ram! You just swap the mask with City Hunter (it adds an accurate Gort into your collection) and use Guardian as a base for Ram.

There are many mistakes in genera shapes of this helmet, to be honest. :monkey3 But our aim wasn't to create an accurate replica (it would be easier, lol). We want this helmet to fit an old-old HotToys head. And if you can remember, the HT P1 head is pretty thick. And it has very flat forehead too.
Why Guardian? Because it's perfect for Ram! You just swap the mask with City Hunter (it adds an accurate Gort into your collection) and use Guardian as a base for Ram.

I see, well, to me looks great... I'm a fanatic of accuracy, but looks great... Don't have the guardian though, I might have to get one head and a body of a CH to customize it

TAAA_DAAAAAAA!!!

The new sculpt revealed!
We've changed his horns and eyes shape.
The new eye-nettings and chin are separate pieces now.

Wow, very nice!
Do there got any chance to mod it into the version that can fit on new City Hunter head?
Because there are very hard to get a Guardian head now...

Thanks.

Wow, very nice!
Do there got any chance to mod it into the version that can fit on new City Hunter head?

Thanks.

Couldn't agree more with u

Very nice sculpt! and thanks dano for the netting link - ordered.

Anytime man.. U already liked my page on Facebook haven't u?? And also subscribe to my YouTube channel Sicktwisted90 :) thanx

Wow, very nice!
Thanks.
Thanks for commenting!

I'm not quite sure if it's even possible to switch it from P1\GP to the last CH. They have very different head shapes, different foreheads.
But I will definitely get one unpainted helmet in the first batch, so I can match it with my CH and share some photos with you.

If it's possible to make it CH compatible - we'd like to do it! The only problem here is distance, we're in two different countries and it takes time to pass over any stuff. )))

Thanks for commenting!

I'm not quite sure if it's even possible to switch it from P1\GP to the last CH. They have very different head shapes, different foreheads.
But I will definitely get one unpainted helmet in the first batch, so I can match it with my CH and share some photos with you.

If it's possible to make it CH compatible - we'd like to do it! The only problem here is distance, we're in two different countries and it takes time to pass over any stuff. )))

Yup, I understand the head shape problem.
But it will be great if it can fit on the new CH 2.0 head.

By the way, it would be best if you can do the Ram's waist plate and packed it together with the Ram mask. So we could easily get both and no need to worry where to get the Ram's waist plate.

Thank you.

By the way, it would be best if you can do the Ram's waist plate and packed it together with the Ram mask. So we could easily get both and no need to worry where to get the Ram's waist plate.

Thank you.

100% agree with my friend here, also add this part..
f9723eb3823646b54cd836be44bac547.jpg

Yeah,agreed if can be possible create another cast to use city hunter 2.0 head under based sculpt,that's easy more for who want to custom 2.0.

I understand this point too, comrade. We'll see about that when I'll get the first batch in hands. ;)
I was going to sculpt it by myself, It's quite easy. But if we really have an interest on this part we could try to cast it.
also add this part..
Oh, about that.
You can see that part on his back in the movie. Actually it's the top segment of the common CityHunter plate.
His front plate is different. vinlwj posed it before.
I definitely will make them for myself, but if you want copies - we'll see what we can do here.

Everybody, thanks for your interest!

And we finally have it assembled and painted!

Sure, there are few inaccuracy left, but it's one decent job in my opinion.
I kinda like what I see.

Very cool,the best 1/6 Ram mask i ever c so far! :clap

Could u run test on the 2.0 HT Predator head see hows well going to fit??will be appreciated.

Last edited:

And we finally have it assembled and painted!

Sure, there are few inaccuracy left, but it's one decent job in my opinion.
I kinda like what I see.

Wow, looks very nice!

Far better than this one i got from Ebay many years ago.

I will test it with the CHunter2.0 the same day when I'll get it in hands, bros!
Really pumped to start assembling Ram!

Back