Action Figure 1/6 Lost Hunters Tribe & more custom PREDATORS by V-Raptor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Predators customized by V-Raptor

I'd say that boar will be the envy of many a predator fan here.
Envy is bad! They should just brace their selves, get the inspiration and build their own Boars, like Dizzyarse and P. did! ^_^ Thanks, Dev! :hi5:
Makes me want to go back to my Geryback and do some tweaks!
Ow, you really should, D! It's so much fun to make this bone bag! You should try it!
:WALL:
i said already that i won't visit your thread on another board because it causes too much envy in me. now you spread that envy here too! hate you!!! :D
YES! You get it right, man, it's all about my hate to you and my lust for torturing people. :D

:clap Wow, man, your work is up there with dedguy's!
Awesome.
OK! You got it! Just for you one more WIP shot, coz you're super very awesome too. :lecture

[URL=https://photo.qip.ru/photo/v-raptor/150195505/178039042.jpg]

Three more mods left to be done:
black netting on the left wrist,
hair lace on the back of his head,
the correct upper right arm computer plate.

Four more mods left to be done:
black netting on the left wrist,
hair lace on the back of his head,
the correct upper right arm computer plate,
painting the armor black,
getting rid of that HT yautja "broken gauntlets" crap on both his arms, replacing it with small decorating pieces.

gauntlets_right.jpg~original

gauntlets_left.jpg~original
fixed :D

fffff

Yeah, you fixed too much and it looks like your post now but not FIX of mine. You really did it wrong. Punish yourself hard! :D

Anyway, the left arm is ready. I have no willing to remake this gauntlet completely, coz... This figure is still pretty crappy! :D I just cut both ribber stripes from both sides to make gauntlet more round and added very tiny black netting. Looks fine to me.

Also got the right City Hunter gauntlet om the E-Bay, so I will definitely redo his right arm later when it will arrive. And will add the beads lace on his head in a few days.

No, P., I'm not going to paint him darker. For now. I'm too freaking tired of it. Anyway, you still should have at least one unique mod. ;D

The talent here is sickening... and awesome... and sickening.
Thank you, my friend! As you can see, time passes, but Raptor still doing his predators. :D

Ow, you really should, D! It's so much fun to make this bone bag! You should try it!
Already done, plus the pouch at the back.
Dizzy

Looks nice, Dizzyarse! Try to put some little rust-brown tone on bones to make them older, they looks too clean on your photo. But maybe it's just a lightning, so don't listen to me. )))
I also can't remember this back pouch. Was it in the movie?

Moguchiy H said that he won't love me no more if I won't repaint the armor. So I had no choice. And it's done in a few hours:

Also prepared his hair for the beads lace, should do one soon.

No, but I saw it on the belt on Your Props
Geeeh! Sorry, man, I was so sleepy that mistaken your butt-cover with beck pack. Now I see it more clear, lol.
at least one? i have plenty )
Your sense of humor failed you for this time! :darthvader.gif:
Yeah, this fix was actually pretty nice. )) Thanks indeed.

Aaaaand... I'm done with his back tail and the gold lizard pendant. I was not able to figure out how to bind the back lace, so I made something similar. The lizard is handmade of metal.

And the most funny think that you can't see none of these mods from the front perspective. :D

He looks awesome !
PS: You should try straightening his dreadlocks.
>

OJK7741_PA.jpg

Last edited:

Your sense of humor failed you for this time! :darthvader.gif:
it's more common to say "your sense of humor didn't fail you this time" about me )))

What time it is now!?!? It's Greyback time again!!!

PS: You should try straightening his dreadlocks.
I kinda like dreads from Hot Toys, they're falling down so nicely. He look more old like this for me.
So I'm pass here, I guess.
Raptor !! keep it up !
Yeah? Should I post more?
OKAY! I will!

Finally got the spare City Hinter right gauntlet. So I took the blades from it for my future "Guardian --> Ram" project and the upper box for the Grayback. And here is his new right gauntlet mixed from P1 and P2 parts, pretty much like seen in the movie:

I also painted his chin. Just a little bit to get rid of redundant pink flesh.

And you know what? It may be just my elaborate fantasy...
But it looks for me... that I've finished with him! O___O
Can't freaking believe it! 22 mods done so far!
Yeah, I know that this will never end and I'll return to him in future again and again... But for now I have nothing more to do here.

Re: What time it is now!?!? It's Greyback time again!!!

And you know what? It may be just my elaborate fantasy...
But it looks for me... that I've finished with him!
Can't freaking believe it! 22 mods done so far!
Yeah, I know that this will never end and I'll return to him in future again and again... But for now I have nothing more to do here.

Re: What time it is now!?!? It's Greyback time again!!!

And here is his new right gauntlet mixed from P1 and P2 parts, pretty much like seen in the movie:

:clap:clap:clap:exactly:
you should really be punished for all these mods by making a double for me!!!:thwak:lol

Back