Action Figure 1/6 Lost Hunters Tribe & more custom PREDATORS by V-Raptor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Predators customized by V-Raptor

ugh. that bloody city hunter looks... beyond all reasonable expectation. that makes me want to throw away all my paint and brushes and call it quits. amazing work, raptor. i hope you're as proud of your work as you should be.

Thanks, SilverStar17!

I'm impressed that you are so impressed, ridetofight. O___o Thanks. I did a lot of tries on this one and in the end decided to use crystal clear acrylic water and paints mix. This way I got this shiny wet scope effect. It's actually half transparent. So that's why it looks like it looks. I also spent a lot of time working with his head, and the whole work is pretty far from the end. But I hope to finish my hunters this year. Here is some bloody bonus:

:panic: :(:(:(:(
i'd pay anything imaginable.

Hi, guys!

I'd like to share a few WIP updates on my Trophy Wall with you, fellow freaks.
I also build Hippie now, so there will be the whole band in the end.

It's huge and heavy.​

i was never much interested in Hippie concept, but now i would say yours is the most beautiful of them.
...if i didn't see your Boar brother, Greyback and Boar :thud:
that's the level of details and accuracy HT should have done for the prices they charged.

i was never much interested in Hippie concept, but now i would say yours is the most beautiful of them.
...if i didn't see your Boar brother, Greyback and Boar :thud:
that's the level of details and accuracy HT should have done for the prices they charged.
Thanks, P.!
The main concept of each one of them is to get them all. I don't really like P1Variant, but you just can't finish the whole picture without it.

The Hippie was the pain in the @#$ to build him.

BORG

Here is my take on Borg predator.
Many mods made, but I'd choose to go with the Lost Predator body and head.
Really proud with his back, so sad that I'll rarely see it...
Gave him new dreadlocks from City Hunter 2.0 (who became Hippie with some custom dreads).

PREDATOR 2:
1/6 BORG PREDATOR
HotToys, Custom

Last edited:
Back