Action Figure 1/6 Lost Hunters Tribe & more custom PREDATORS by V-Raptor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Predators customized by V-Raptor

Good job. You my favorite customizer... mmm... yeeeeeaaaahh...

Now I think, I must learn english better, because I don't really understand what you mean sometime.

you should really be punished for all these mods by making a double for me!!!:thwak:lol
That would be one severe circle of Hell, buddy! You're one cruel b**ch! :lol
BTW, I hope it is fine with you and all this flood stuff. Is it? :monkey2
Good job. You my favorite customizer... mmm... yeeeeeaaaahh...
You're saying so only coz you want all those mods too, you filthy animal! ><
I love you too! :1-1:

***​

Today I was taking away some 1/6 parts into my chest and found there... one 1/6 scale down jaw. o_O
"That's weird! - I thought - It should be in the different place..."
So:

Last edited:

Would it be at all possible to commission you to build some parts for me for my elder predator?

Would it be at all possible to commission you to build some parts for me for my elder predator?
Sorry for coming back to answer PM and threads so late!
Was working hard. Was depressing hard too! Still depressing. :D
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't get any commissions right now. And the main reason: I'm so freaking tired and bored by this predator! >< Just... Making this was hard and monotonous as hell! ><
I don't know, maybe I'll make few parts in figure (probably sheath, coz the bag was pure HELL). Maybe I'll be able to get orders for remaking cannon platform. But not right now. Sorry!
how did you make the Leather sheath im trying to make one but not going so smooth
Man! The main secret here is that it's all mostly glued! Don't try to actually sew such a staff. I've glued the paper carcase around the sword and built the whole sheath around it. And the side sew lines are mostly for the decoration. So don't try to sew it, just glue it in a first place. Also don't forget to get the proper material. You won't move too far with waaay too much hard and thick leather.

Finally finished my BOAR Predator.
But being such a busy, lazy and depressed a$$ last months I'm still not able to make some good photos. Sorry!
Here is some lame photos instead:

Would like to make RAM next.

giphy.gif

GORT predator and building RAM predator WIP:

Long time no see. Hello, my beloved Freaks! :wave

It's safe to say that I'm one predators addicted guy. An about year ago I've bought the second new City Hunter and gave him the Guardians' helmet. This way I've got one brand new Gort predator (if you know Predator 2 well enough, you know that City Hunter and Gort both had the same K.P.H. City Hunters' body). So I've added Gort on my shelf. Delightful!

But then I was like: "The hell! What should I do with an ugly maskless Guardian now?!"
It's very irresponsible to threw the whole predator into the garbage tank.

So I decided to build Ram predator. I thought that it wouldn't be too hard (I'd wish to make Hippie thou, but it seems impossible to me due his white color and long-long dreadlocks). Guardian himself have some gray-brown color and classic samurai Predator 2 armor on him. Worth trying! So I made my choice.

First if all I've cut the slippers off his feet and sculpted both his feet and his torso.
I really can't see how this ugly joint in between his chest and belly can be useful.

And I've sent all the necessary staff to my friends from Maximus Miniatures studio.
Their aim was to paint body and to sculpt the bio-helmet from scratch. And so they did:

This new helmet fits any P1 head: the old Predator 1987 and the Guardian predator.
No need in deleting mouth to plug the helmet, it holds great on the complete face just like old HotToys helmets.
WIP photos below:

And here is few shots with the final sculpt with the chin piece:

That's everything I can show and tell you for now.
I'm remaking and repainting his armor and waiting for the package from Maximus Miniatures these days.

Hope to build my Ram this June! It will be 7 of 10 Lost Hunters on my shelf. What an epic win!
Finger crossed on the new HotToys Predator 1987, it will allow me to build P2 Variant from my old P1...

Will post some more pic. when it will be possible.
Stay tuned and THANKS for your interest!

P.S. You can PM me if you're interested in this awesome helmet and I will give you the studios' contacts.

Last edited:

OMG!!!That's incredible works V-Raptor!Great works u have there!!

Bro,ur message have been full can't drop u pm,could u send me the contact of the studio will be appreciate it!

Last edited:
Re: What time it is now!?!? It's boar time!!!

Some daylight photos, boys and girls! ^_^

MIKE M, 67L88Stingray, NoN Divine, P., thanks, mates! :hi5:
Hope to see you here again later, when I'll finish him.

P.,

I wish for Hippie SOOOO FREAKING MUCH!!!! T_T I don't know. Maybe I'll even get the third CH to make him. But I don't like to paint their bodies SO FREAKING MUCH, it's so terrible to see the paint scratching.

I can not only get you some varnishes and paints, I can give you some leathers I've used here, both chest and a$$. I have few very big fragments and sharing - is caring! :3 :pony.jpg:

U mean the helmet? I'm not sure. I really like it as it is now, it's looks more solid with the body than the original movie suit. (((

YES. And you ROCKed hard in discovering it. ;D

100% will be done!

Thanks! That was funny one. I've used the polyethylene as the coverage for the body under the netting. And after that I've painted it by Bone color mixed with water with the the brush. Dried with fan, removed the dirty polyethylene. And here it is! Dirty and grayish.

This is looking great man, like the details, I'm giving a shot to it as well on the 1/4 scale too, mask will be shipped to me this week, but really really like it

8bba732e24ce7fb94832f54173464ef1.jpg
e295796d87ca57eeb98d60d93f537db4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for coming here, bros!

Lotus, Sorry, my PM box was full indeed. Cleared it for you. ;)
I think you can contact me only, coz studio will send me few extra helmets. it's easier to ship them from Russia.

Right now we're putting some final gloss on the sculpt, fixing eyes and side horns.
I hope to show you the final helmet in a week.

My dear Reinhardt, long time no see! Thank you for your appreciation. I'm still trying to do my best in my favorite lines. And I REALLY-REALLY do love predators. Thou it's very hard to collect last year. We have one terrible exchange rate due to war and all this economical nonsense. Year ago I could easily buy any HotToys for 9.000-12.000 RUR (the rate was 1$=30-35RUR). Now it's 50-60RUR for 1$. And we have the same salary. And less orders from buyers. Seriously what the hell! :D Pretty sad times, hope to wait them out.

danoscustoms, WOW, Lost Hunters in 1/4 scale is totally bad-a$$!!! And it's easier to paint them too. I'd wish somebody to build the whole gang, that would be just fantastic!

Thanks for coming here, bros!

Lotus, Sorry, my PM box was full indeed. Cleared it for you. ;)
I think you can contact me only, coz studio will send me few extra helmets. it's easier to ship them from Russia.

Right now we're putting some final gloss on the sculpt, fixing eyes and side horns.
I hope to show you the final helmet in a week.

My dear Reinhardt, long time no see! Thank you for your appreciation. I'm still trying to do my best in my favorite lines. And I REALLY-REALLY do love predators. Thou it's very hard to collect last year. We have one terrible exchange rate due to war and all this economical nonsense. Year ago I could easily buy any HotToys for 9.000-12.000 RUR (the rate was 1$=30-35RUR). Now it's 50-60RUR for 1$. And we have the same salary. And less orders from buyers. Seriously what the hell! :D Pretty sad times, hope to wait them out.

danoscustoms, WOW, Lost Hunters in 1/4 scale is totally bad-a$$!!! And it's easier to paint them too. I'd wish somebody to build the whole gang, that would be just fantastic!

I will be doing the whole clan in 1/4 scale, thanx man.. I appreciate the feedback, not easier lol... Thought so too, now that I'm collecting my 1/6 scale as well Predator 2 members, kinda feel the need on having all.. Leave u with a Shadow Pred repaint I'm doing in 1/6 scale

4a7dc9a5c95216e03e103497c03ea557.jpg

100c748cf386b4e6124cef6d59dbf57a.jpg
954e4d9a009d7f75afbf31c8bfcc2b06.jpg
c72632ac41fc067311dfd09d59ca2465.jpg
1d83f8c811e32f271585de23c62c848d.jpg

Looks sweet!!! I really like those short dreadlocks and correct eyes\paint.
I need to make dread\eyes mods on mine too... later...

What kind of fur is that? I really feel like I need to swap his fur, but I did not found a proper one yet.
Don't want to use the natural fut for many reasons.

Looks sweet!!! I really like those short dreadlocks and correct eyes\paint.
I need to make dread\eyes mods on mine too... later...

What kind of fur is that? I really feel like I need to swap his fur, but I did not found a proper one yet.
Don't want to use the natural fut for many reasons.

U won't believe me, but I bought at Costco this flipfloppers that had this fury texture, looked correct to me, cut those and used it for it... Lol.. Wife wasn't happy I didn't get her ones... I don't use any animal related stuff either, so I follow u

LOL. I guess I should go to some-kind of huge mart and pay attention to the pet and cheap cloth shops. Definitely will find something useful.
I'm still in for the upcoming predator 2 new materials. Maybe it will reveal the true color of Snakes' fur. But we have only promises so far... geeh!

I do use natural leather in my life, but only from the farming animals with 100% of recycling.
Just hate the whole fur industry, it's beyond any reasons. Maybe it's a kind of double-facedness. Maybe not.

TAAA_DAAAAAAA!!!

The new sculpt revealed!
We've changed his horns and eyes shape.
The new eye-nettings and chin are separate pieces now.

Back