1:6 Indy Mine Cart

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hi5::yess: Production of possibly the last of our 1/6 Indy Mine Carts is underway all have been reserved, however we could possibly make just 3 more.
PM me if you are interested and I'll send you the details.

Be quick as we don't plan on making any more after this run.

JaS

I will do the same as before and post regular updates as I go along, just so you guys can see that they are getting done.

It will be a litle while before I recieve them but I know Jason will keep you updated though the build stages

And Jason I'm pretty certain that this will be the last run as I will be fully carted out after this run lol

Pete

Pete

Not too exciting I know !

But this crate has something that others don't have

Cool Idea! The only thing I would recommend would be to replace the white Led with a flickering warm white one to simulate a burning lantern. A white LED is to modern for Indy :)

A few quick images of one of our latest completed commissioned build to accompany one of the Indy Mine Carts.
I fitted a neon style LED lighting system between the rocks to create a glowing red hot lava effect.

The latest Indy Mine Carts are well under way guys and I'll send out email updates in the next few days.

If anyone has any ideas for builds please don't hesitate to drop me a PM, they can be anything, Indy, StarWars, Ironman, LOTR, Hobbit, Harry Potter...etc

A few quick images of one of our latest completed commissioned build to accompany one of the Indy Mine Carts.
I fitted a neon style LED lighting system between the rocks to create a glowing red hot lava effect.

The latest Indy Mine Carts are well under way guys and I'll send out email updates in the next few days.

If anyone has any ideas for builds please don't hesitate to drop me a PM, they can be anything, Indy, StarWars, Ironman, LOTR, Hobbit, Harry Potter...etc

Wow - what a gift to these forums you guys are.:clap

I'd love to see a resin ark crate (the one that they put the ark in.) There are others made of wood, but I worry about mold in the long term with wood.

Also, a cool dio would be the cabin and hood/radiator area of the German truck (smashed window,) but I guess it'd be a huge amount of work... and huge (maybe 10" wide and a foot long.) All you'd then need would be the German Sergeant.

wow, I love dioramas and this one is killer! Well done. Keep this up and you can give away your day job. Cause creating these cool ideas for figures will have you sorted.

I'd love to see a resin ark crate (the one that they put the ark in.) There are others made of wood, but I worry about mold in the long term with wood.

I've got the wooden ark crate from the rpf. Nothing to worry about yet, no mold or signs if decay. My place can be fairly humid during summer, but the crate lives in a detolf so maybe that is protecting it to some degree

I've got the wooden ark crate from the rpf. Nothing to worry about yet, no mold or signs if decay. My place can be fairly humid during summer, but the crate lives in a detolf so maybe that is protecting it to some degree

Can you post some pics? I just haven't seen many Freaks in-hand pics, and I'd also like to see pics with 1/6 figures (or the ark) next to the crate to see the scale.

Wow - what a gift to these forums you guys are.:clap

Also, a cool dio would be the cabin and hood/radiator area of the German truck (smashed window,) but I guess it'd be a huge amount of work... and huge (maybe 10" wide and a foot long.) All you'd then need would be the German Sergeant.

Thanks TaliBane you're very kind
If there was enough demand for a resin ark crate, I would be willing to make the moulds, would need at least 10 to be feasible, PM me if anyone is interested :wink1: what about if the Indy silhouette was in the ark crate? (Pete's idea) and funny you should mention the German truck, Pete & me were only talking about this build a few weeks ago.........very possible :whip

:horrorI think an Ark crate would be cool Jay. Could we do the front removable ( magnets ) and supply 2 front sections ? One with the Indy silouhette and one plain timber.

If you mock up a proto in foam, I could paint it up so we can see how it looks but not glue the sections together and then if the guys do want any the sections could still be moulded and cast

Yes we Deffo talked about the front of the raiders truck and would be something I'd love to have a go at but like we said even the cab and hood is a few feet long.

By the way how's the proto for the 1/6 Death Star coming along ?

We got to go big or go home lol

Pete

Can you post some pics? I just haven't seen many Freaks in-hand pics, and I'd also like to see pics with 1/6 figures (or the ark) next to the crate to see the scale.

Here you go TB. The second pic is' nt mine but should give you some idea of scale:
20141022_171735.jpgIMG_7224.JPG

Thanks for posting - I have the Hasbro ark close by so I can scale it using that. Looks like the Hasbro one (which seems more accurate in many ways over the SSC one) will fit inside.

Back