1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look a lot better when you can see it properly and it can't be all that heavy if it can stand on a detolf shelf like that. Just comes down to price now...

That looks photoshopped on detolf. $10 says it's 15 pounds.

Anyone looking for a set of Kato's long sold-out Indy outfit? I've got an extra set (Jacket, shirt and pants) up for grabs. Let me know, and awesome work on the customs around here! :clap

This outfit is available for sale if anyone's interested in picking up this rare set:

indykato.jpg

Spot the difference with these custom Indy sculpts. First batch on right, last batch on left.

Attachments

• indy.jpg
    indy.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 320
The eyes are painted so much better! You can now see the pupil and iris. Also the eyes are level and the same size. A better paint job overall. Good improvement.

Where did you get that from!? When I got mine from Kit, he said that was definitely the last batch, and mine looks like the dark eyed head. There are a couple of listings on eBay from Italy and they look like the 'second batch' head you got. It could be that someone other than Kit has recast MJ's head.

It's a shame they aren't making more of these. I have 3 other Indy's I'd swap the heads with.

I'm with Gido, I'd love an Indy with an angry face. I think it's because of the way I want to display him - weathered to the max and covered in dust and blood.
The man is beat up, shot, dragged under a truck and he's fighting friggin Nazis for control of the Ark. He shouldn't be smirking at that point - he should be angry.
Angry Indy 1.jpg

Sorry, Stevejack2, but I would like more some other expression not very angry, because in those really angry pics he's looking not really like Ford.I mean he could be angry look, but still really recognizable;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, Stevejack2, but I would like more some other expression not very angry, because in those really angry pics he's looking not really like Ford.I mean he could be angry look, but still really recognizable;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True enough - anything other than neutral would be good.

Back