1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to copy the pose matrix used, but failed. The SSC body is a hell to pose :gah:

So I ended up just using the zip on the jacket.

indiana 80s 1.jpg

thank you! I am pretty happy with Marty. Especially since I used the decals on him (even if you cannot cleanly see it in this picture).

IMGP3291.JPG

The Kit Chen head. Stock, I need to tighten those ears to the head, and the hat, I need to iron the ribbon.

well, that feels totally Raiders, matrix. Congratulations!! :clap

That looks great!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I forgot that jacket actually zipped! Great job Matrix! VERY Raiders!

Yeah that is a surprisingly cool look to have it zipped up like that.

Is it Yunsil's outfit?Looks fantastic!Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everything is HT INDY except head/hat/holster and gun

He's got the jacket zipped up during the truck chase too. I've tried to get that zipper closed on the HT figure but I can't seem to get it to catch!

Nice job, Matrix! The figure looks great!

Great looking Indy there, the SSC hat does seem to work. If that is the SSC revolver, be very careful with it. The safety catch and hammer are all part of the same mechanism, mine fell apart and I still can't get it back together again.
Many thanks:duff

I don't see the Treasure Hunter head on ebay anymore and onesixthkit no longer has it. Hope that doesn't mean it's gone for good.

I think Kit said that would be the last batch.

If it sells out, I'm sure it'll be back. These guys never leave money on the table.

It's a very solid value for the quality of apps, but at $40 it's on the higher end of knock-off head prices. I'm very much in the middle with it - it's very nice, not great.

It does look a lot better when you can see it properly and it can't be all that heavy if it can stand on a detolf shelf like that. Just comes down to price now...

Back