1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gave him the Sideshow fedora too. The crown is a bit off, but I gives it that Raiders look with the turn.
Pretty happy with him now.
2a47338bf1007936669a22a097819f08.jpg

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

I might have to look into repainting my old SSC hat, and we mean the one that comes as a spare and not the one attached to the SSC head.

I might have to look into repainting my old SSC hat, and we mean the one that comes as a spare and not the one attached to the SSC head.
The spare is the one I used, but you have to take out the interior in order for it to fit

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

Indeed you do, better that than prying the other one off the head. Been there and done that too!

Funny thing is on my own Indy the hat was near impossible to pull off, I was actually afraid the brim would tear I was pulling so hard on the damn thing. But then I repainted one for someone else and the hat just "popped off" with a little pressure :lol

Anyone that bought it is clearly going to Hell, but that recast head really does look good :lol

Back