1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all the discussions going around about nice Indy sculpts thought I should share mine. Hope you guys like it :) Cheers :duff :whip

DSC_0977.jpg
DSC_0979.jpg
DSC_0980.jpg

Since it was pretty cheap for a painted custom sculpt, I pre-order the Indy recast as well. Hopefully it will look as good in hand, but I do plan on darkening the beard so it looks more like he did in Raiders.

Have to agree to disagree, it's by far the best Indy sculpt going. And this is the only angle you're seeing now as it's the only photo I've posted ;)

Hat is an improvement of course ;)

Well, that makes two of us at least. [emoji38]

And, yes, that is an excellent shot of it. You have paranormal abilities with a camera, para. :wink1:

Make room for me on that wagon as well. SS TOD is a homerun. With a repaint it stands up there as one of, if not the best Ford Indy sculpts out there right now. IMO, definitely better than Inigos V1. I can't see Ford at all in that one, personally. Really can't wait to get my TOD repainted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Make room for me on that wagon as well. SS TOD is a homerun. With a repaint it stands up there as one of, if not the best Ford Indy sculpts out there right now. IMO, definitely better than Inigos V1. I can't see Ford at all in that one, personally. Really can't wait to get my TOD repainted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I'd have to agree. For me the TOD Indy head captures the look of Ford as Indy. The inigou V1 looks just like the old Warriors Gate head to me.

Kit sent me an eBay dispatch note for the recast head, BUT, this does NOT mean it's released. There is an eBay message accompanying it where they clarify this.

I replied to this and took the opportunity to request that the irises could be made lighter and I attached a pic of Marf's to show what I meant. Whether or not the request is passed on remains to be seen, but, if you don't ask......

I see, he did a great job on it then. I hope Kit takes note of my request about the eyes, saves anyone else having to repaint them if they are right when they leave the factory.

Hi there!
there are my customs! i had these from enought time so i am going to selling, reluctantly, them. So i would show to you all my "creatures" for the first/last time:(
Of course if any of you interested, I would be happy to sell it to a collector who will take care of them...

Hi there!
there are my customs! i had these from enought time so i am going to selling, reluctantly, them. So i would show to you all my "creatures" for the first/last time:(
Of course if any of you interested, I would be happy to sell it to a collector who will take care of them...

??? Photos?

Back