1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would be the best body type to use for the spare head that came with the SS Raiders Indy? I wanna make a custom German Indy.

Is the HT body the easiest? I'm not looking for a fancy pose or anything. I've got the german uni, just need a spare body.

I got a german did jacket and a green cap plus insignes. I'm sure we can work something out.

As a tip, you should use the leather pouches from did. Look better as the ss ones. (Lol@ss). Also the boots from did are better. Finish the figure with fullers earth for the dust effects. I like the ht head for this the best. Pictures should be in this thread somewhere.

What would be the best body type to use for the spare head that came with the SS Raiders Indy? I wanna make a custom German Indy.

Best,

Robert

Just search for 1/6 narrow shoulder or simply 1/6 body - there may or may not be a brand name in the title, but that's just there to help searches, they're unbranded product.

I got a german did jacket and a green cap plus insignes. I'm sure we can work something out.

As a tip, you should use the leather pouches from did. Look better as the ss ones. (Lol@ss). Also the boots from did are better. Finish the figure with fullers earth for the dust effects. I like the ht head for this the best. Pictures should be in this thread somewhere.

Best,

Robert

Here's mine with DiD boots and pouches.

photo4_zps47f021c8.jpg

photo1_zps177c9f21.jpg

Regards,

Bmarz1000

Thanks, without the fedora the ht sculpt works. I used fullers earth on mine. Your weathering looks much better. The yellow bar should not be all round. It should have a gab. But we both know our friend from south carolina is a gifted artist ;). And a great guy. How's your bike coming along?

Truly stunning Robert! Great work! By the way, our "friend" in South Carolina weathered my bazooka!

Best,

Robert

Best,

Robert
Thanks. I've got boxes of figs from Dragon and a few DID's as well. I shouldn't have much problem sources the parts I need. I'm leaning the Wehrmacht Officer route.

Cool no problem. Good luck. Would like to see some wip pics.

Best,

Robert

My Indy with his new hat. Changed it from the original PF shrunken hat to the SS KOTCS hat. Big thank you to Rahmier for painting the hat and doing a little touch up work. Just love the way it came out.

IMG_5214_zpsca7aa095.jpg

No offence, but either the hat is too big or the sculpt is too small. The hat does look great though.

Best,

Robert

Back