1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used my German Indy as my Tanis Disguise Indy. The lack of hat (and plug) makes it fit real nicely in the HT turban.

photo1_zpsd2146a53.jpg

photo2_zps39a25c07.jpg

As you can see I used Raiders hatless Indy for my German Disguise Indy.

photo2_zpsc99664a4.jpg

photo4_zps47f021c8.jpg

This type of thinking contradicts the unsolicited negativity you periodically bring to this thread.

I'm not out to change anybodies mind, including mine own. Everyone here is sharing thier opinions. Obviously your opinion and mine vary on this topic. As a student of human nature I find it interesting that something that should be pretty straight forward, is anything but. I tend to like something less and less the more popular it becomes. That's part of where my screen name comes from. So the more something is praised, the easier it is for me to see the shortcomings in it. As far as negativity, I don't think my remarks were any harsher than many of the things that have been said about the Hot Toys sculpt.

At the end of the day, when all the dust clears, it's a matter of personal preference. Do what you like, like what you do!

Rorywan, I want your frickin' Indy. Give it to me.:bat

:lecture:lecture I actually quite love his Indy.

It looks good and the time and talent involved in the customizing of it are commendable and the HT is a nice sculpt, but if you put a picture of Ford anywhere near the HT it just shows how off it is. Some pics make it look better than others but I think between a good paint up of the SSC or WGP the HT is third or fourth choice for me.
I was hoping somone would find a way to switch the PERS to the SSC or WGP sculpt.

:monkey4

Sorry man. Im just not a PERS fan.

I would actually say it's the best of the bunch, better than original sideshow Indy. I had it on my custom Indy for something like two years. The two problems are: it's seriously oversized and the eyes are too large and that's why I changed to WGP. Here are pics of my repaint:

drjones010_zps9298eca4.jpg

Hmm, interesting
If Small Studios or SilentSurfer did a paint up of that sculpt I'd like to see it.

Indeed. Has anyone done a quality paint up of this sculpt??

While we're on the subject, here's my customized Indy and Henry Sr. on their customized motorcycle.

photo-10_zpsd1977d1a.jpg

Brilliant! I love it! Not enough TLC love if you ask me. Speaking of which what is the consensus on the Henry figures? I think I really like the Medi head with a repaint b ut obviously the body and clothes would be too small to display with other figures.

Anyway, I took some pic of my Indy with the ugly mug.

DSCF3142_zps3e01921d.jpg

DSCF3140_zpsf41b16a3.jpg

DSCF3129-Copy_zps6ca9df70.jpg

DSCF3131-Copy_zpsdbfd20a1.jpg

Here is my LC Indy w/ german head repainted. The size is no problem on the TTM19. The big problem I have is that there is no hat that fits properly. I like the smirk.
LC2.JPG

LC4.JPG

Here is my LC Indy w/ german head repainted. The size is no problem on the TTM19. The big problem I have is that there is no hat that fits properly. I like the smirk.
LC2.JPG

LC4.JPG

I think your LC Indy looks great, but I kind of see what you mean about the hat pjstan, have you tried the Lonnie Hale hat? It looked pretty good on the SS Raiders Indy posted a while back.

I think the German Indy head works great for the LC custom, but think it looks like Ford with a little more age on him than in Raiders.

Back