1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I've always liked it.

The only thing with it is the collar, you have to have a body with a decent neck or it looks like he doesn't have one. Taking the top snap off helps with the open necked look.

CHEERS!

I LOVE the work on this, and the miracle of the shrunken PF head is something to behold, but from a certain (slightly side-on) angle this head makes Indy look like he's drooling and a bit dopey (or drunk) even with paint as good as this.

NICE!!! Very lifelike appearance

Here is the WIP repaint job of the Medicom HS by my best friend Viva :

%E6%9C%AA%E5%91%BD%E5%90%8D%20-%201.jpg123.jpg

%E6%9C%AA%E5%91%BD%E5%90%8D%20-%204123.jpg132.jpg

Looking good! Every time I see you post in here though, I have this overwhelming hope that you're posting a prototype pic of a 1/6 Raiders jacket :lol

Very cool Perry! You should look into getting a Soldier Story body or even a Hot Toys muscle body. It would look great with that open shirt :rock

Not really! The sovereign set sucks. The jacket is the only good piece. Kato's is the best Indy outfit to date....even better than the DX coming out. I'm sure of it!

I'll give you that kato's set is better, but the sovereign set doesn't suck. And kato's set is about $200 more. It is the nicest I've seen though.

Back