1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture

No offense to Jack, because I love my Xeno/Kato Dexter to death (no pun intended), but Trevor's Indy is a better likeness than Jack's Dexter. Just saying.

Exactly what I was thinking but didn't want to say it. And I am a fan of Jack's headsculpts. I love the Johnny Depp Edward Scissorhands headsculpt he sold me. Still, I need to back you up on this Marf.

Someone asked for pictures? Here's and old one of mine:
IMG_0232.jpg

I really think Trev's sculpt is spot on.

Last edited:
Exactly what I was thinking but didn't want to say it. And I am a fan of Jack's headsculpts. I love the Johnny Depp Edward Scissorhands headsculpt he sold me. Still, I need to back you up on this Marf.

Someone asked for pictures? Here's and old one of mine:
IMG_0232.jpg

I really think Trev's sculpt is spot on.

When painted as nicely as this is it certainly is spot on.

CHEERS!

ahahah I'm a trevor big fan but I can see Kato waiting for the imaresqd1 headsculpt :D

Hey Guys its my Brothers 40th this weekend so for his Birthday I'm painting some figures for him. This is the first one and he loves it so much. It again is a fantastic sculpt done by Medicom, The Likeness is perfect. Enjoy:

img3182x.jpg

img3183jn.jpg

img3184b.jpg

img3185s.jpg

img3186v.jpg

img3187zy.jpg

img3188jg.jpg

img3189q.jpg

img3190m.jpg

img3191r.jpg

Full Figure coming very soon!!!!

Nice work Greggo,

Kato will see what I mean about the hair there. You can also see the compromise they had to make with the sculpt to make the hat fit.

Trevor had to do the same thing with his Henry Jones.

CHEERS!

Nice work Greggo,

Kato will see what I mean about the hair there. You can also see the compromise they had to make with the sculpt to make the hat fit.

Trevor had to do the same thing with his Henry Jones.

CHEERS!

actually the hair can be a little more gray

Back