1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, Mighty Jabba! I just have to repeat how shockingly good the Hasbro boots look! Truly a polished turd! The LC Indy is a project I eventually have to get around to (especially since Sideshow is abandoning the 1:6 line).

And great job with the repaint, psung4ever! One of the absolute best I've seen around here!

Thank You very much Mad Old Jim!

Here's another picture under different lighting.

P7150364.jpg

Very nice Mighty_Jabba!

Nice job on Indy guys! I love the weathering on those boots MJ, they look fantastic :hi5:

Looks great, Mighty Jabba! I just have to repeat how shockingly good the Hasbro boots look! Truly a polished turd! The LC Indy is a project I eventually have to get around to (especially since Sideshow is abandoning the 1:6 line).

And great job with the repaint, psung4ever! One of the absolute best I've seen around here!

Thanks guys :duff

Both look really good.

Brilliant to still see new customs here 18 months after the first post.

Here's a small shots of my WIP repainted (with sculpted neck) Indy chillin' out during a moody sunset. Also resculpted the fedora to more accurately portray the ROTLA-look.

Last edited:
Here's a small shots of my WIP repainted (with sculpted neck) Indy chillin' out at during a moody sunset. Also resculpted the fedora to more accurately portray the ROTLA-look.

Everytime I see an Indy with a sculpted neck I can't help but think it's the way to go. Although it lacks some of the movement you get from the neckless it looks better IMO.

I wonder if there would be a chance to see a tutorial on how this is done?

Great work on the Indy, it is looking great.:clap

Everytime I see an Indy with a sculpted neck I can't help but think it's the way to go. Although it lacks some of the movement you get from the neckless it looks better IMO.

Second that. Great Work Estel!

Thanks for the comments. Hope to have this finished soon - the neck was actually surprisingly easy to make, using the prometheus neck as a base.

Last edited:

I actually feel the opposite. A sculpted neck means an exposed neck adaptor. We all know Indy wears his shirt open. A sculpted neck on The body looks WAAAY better.

Last edited:
I actually feel the opposite. A sculpted neck means an exposed neck adaptor. We all know Indy wears his shirt open. A sculpted neck on body looks WAAAY better.

Agreed. I saw Chalky's Indy custom utilizing a Soldier Story body and found it to be the best looking because of the neck on body. I immediately ordered an SS body and it just happened to arrive today! Can't wait to swap it over. :yess:

The face should be about done by now.

And thank you Hemble, i always greatly enjoy seeing your contributions to this forum.

Back