1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good Estel :rock
I wish somebody would offer a resculpted fedora with a taller crown like yours to all of us here who can't sculpt.

The face should be about done by now.

And thank you Hemble, i always greatly enjoy seeing your contributions to this forum.

Looks awesome, reminds me of this pic.

indiana_jones_1.jpg

no psung.... but.. with a little mod work you can attach it to the sideshow head with the fedora after you remove theirs... that is what I did... looks great.. although getting the sideshow fedora off is a bear....

Hi All

psung - mfisher is spoton about the hat being a right pain in the butt what I've found is to put the head in 4" of water and place in teh microwave for 2-3 mins on high.

Take it out but be careful the water is going to be ultra hot pull the head out with tongs and use a cloth and the hat will come right off.

Ron

Trying to piece together a new 1/6 Indy. Got most of the parts but I can't find a decent shirt. Only one on Ebay is the Medicom one. Would you guys recommend that one (on a TT body)?

Or any suggestions for another shirt? :dunno

not many shirts to choose from really, medicom is too small, if you can i would find the ss one, replace the buttons and maybe change the colour a bit

Looks awesome man :exactly: I've gone back and forth about that idol base so many times...Indy really looks fantastic next to it.

Great job, Deckard!

And MarfMaster, the idol base is beautiful. And it's a relative steal at $60, considering what the fridge and things like Thrawn's chair and the Emperor's throne are priced at.

Some really great works coming out here Guys ! I should really get back to mine and get them finished . I love those KOTCS pants but can't seem to find a pair. Don't suppose anyone has a spare that they'd be willing to sell me ? I agree about the idol base too, I'd love to buy one of those but have the Hasbro ark displayed at the moment .

Here are a few pics of my 1/6 Indy:

Indy3.jpg

Indy6.jpg

Indy7.jpg

Indy1.jpg

Body is Soldier Story
Jacket and pants by Kato
Holster by MFisher
Whip by Goldwingreg
The rest is Sideshow

Nice Cavlcade :rock Cool to see that head painted up on a complete bash, mine is with a painter atm :panic:

Back